Exchanges & Returns
- How to return your order
Simply request a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within 14 days of receiving your order.
- Sign into your account and under My Orders, select the order number containing the items you would like to return.
- Click on the CREATE A RETURN/EXCHANGE button and follow the steps.
- Check the box to agree with our Returns Policy. We will send you an email containing your RMA number.
- Arrange a collection with the shipping carrier that delivered your purchase within the next 14 days. For UPS, call +1 800 823 7459 or drop your shipment off at your local UPS store or any UPS facility. For DHL, visit dhl.com and select your country to find the telephone number you need. For THE OUTNET Premier orders, our team will contact you to arrange a collection.
You can exchange your item for a different size.
It is free to make an exchange within the US but if you are based outside of the US you will need to pay duties and taxes on your exchange.
- Your refund
When requesting a refund, you can select your original payment method or store credit. Your refund will exclude: - $7.95 for your return - the initial shipping cost (unless free Ground shipping was selected)
Please note that refunds can take up to 10 working days to show on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers.
Store credit will automatically be deducted at checkout when you next shop at THE OUTNET.
If your order has been sent to a destination within New York and New Jersey, all sales taxes will be refunded. As these taxes are non-refundable outside the US and Canada, you may be able to claim these back by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
- Important Information
- Please send all the items you wish to return from an order in the same shipment. Your return will be processed quicker and avoids you having to pay more than one return cost.
- Please note that items must be returned from the same country to which they were delivered.
- We recommend that items are returned to us via DHL, UPS or THE OUTNET Premier service so that they are protected and insured during delivery. However, you may return
the goods by any secure means. Please email Customer Care if you are using an alternative returns option. Our returns address is:
725 Darlington Avenue,
Please note that we may not accept liability for goods that are not returned via DHL or UPS.
- Our Policy
Items should be returned new, unused and with all THE OUTNET and designer garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged, marked or altered will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
Where provided, belts and any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags should be included with your return. Please email email@example.com if any of your purchases have been delivered without THE OUTNET tags. All items returned should have a RMA number. Unidentified returns will be returned to the sender.
Clearance items, Giveaways and purchases marked at checkout are FINAL and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Your item(s) should be sent back to us within 28 days. Returns outside these timeframes will be accepted at the discretion of THE OUTNET and may only be refunded as a store credit.
All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you are certain you are keeping them. Shoes should be returned unmarked and in their original, undamaged shoe box as this is considered part of the product. Shoes that are returned without a box, in a damaged box or with scratched soles will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
Lingerie & Swimwear
Briefs, swimming costumes and bikini bottoms should be tried on over underwear, without removing the protective adhesive strip. Returns will not be accepted if this strip has been removed or if items are soiled and will be sent back to the customer.
Please note, issues of PORTER purchased from THE OUTNET cannot be returned or exchanged for a card refund or store credit.
If your copy of PORTER is received in a damaged state, please contact customer care immediately by calling +1 888 9 688638.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. If you would like to exchange your item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. You will receive a full refund if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
For all faulty items outside of our Returns Policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We have made every effort to display the colors of our products that appear on THE OUTNET as accurately as possible. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be completely accurate.