Exchanges & Returns
It's free to exchange items for a different size, based on stock availability (this excludes Giveaways). If you are based outside the US you will need to pay duties and taxes on your replacement item.
To exchange an item, simply specify the new size you require when you request your Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number through your account. For exchanges outside the US, you will be prompted to tick a box on the 'REVIEW & CONFIRM' page. You will see a breakdown of cost and this authorizes THE OUTNET to deduct the total taxes and duties from the original card used to place your order.
Please note that we are only able to offer size exchanges. If you wish to exchange your item for an alternative style, we suggest that you return it for a store credit and purchase the new item separately.
THE OUTNET deducts $7.95 from your credit card/store credit refund to cover the cost of return of each order.
By charging this amount, we are able to lower our outbound shipping costs and offer our customers the chance to purchase fabulous designer products at an even more irresistible price.
Please note that the shipping charge you paid when you placed your order is non-refundable (except for the return of faulty goods).
- Receiving your RMA
Ordered from THE OUTNET but your purchase isn't quite right?
Simply request your Returns Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number and send your item(s) back to us within 28 days of receiving your order.
- Sign into your account and under My Orders, select the order number containing the items you would like to return.
- Click on the CREATE A RETURN/EXCHANGE button and choose the reason why you want send your item(s) back. If an item is faulty, please provide details why.
- If you'd like to exchange an item because the fit isn't right, choose the replacement size.
- To request a refund, select how you would like to be credited. This needs to match the original payment method used.
- Check the box to agree with our Returns Policy. You will then receive an email containing your RMA number which is valid for 14 days.
- Returning your purchase
Once you have received your RMA number, simply book your collection with the shipping carrier that delivered your order.
Domestic return service
- Book a collection with UPS by calling 1 800 823 7459. Alternatively, drop your shipment off at your local UPS store or at any UPS facility. To find your nearest store visit www.ups.com. Remember to quote our account and tracking number if requested by UPS. THE OUTNET Premier customers will be contacted within 24 hours to arrange a collection.
- Complete and sign a copy of the returns proforma invoice enclosed with your order and include it with your return.
- Then attach the UPS label on the outside of the box and seal your package for the driver to collect.
International return service
- Book a collection with DHL. To find the telephone number of your nearest DHL, visit www.dhl.com and select your country.
- Sign the returns proforma invoice that you received with your order (and fill in the DHL air waybill if applicable).
- Leave your package open until the driver has checked the contents.
You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed.
We recommend that items are returned from the same country to which they were delivered. This ensures that your return is covered by our returns policy and reaches us promptly. Orders sent back from a different destination may incur additional charges or be delayed by customs.
For more information, please contact customer care.
- Receiving a refund
When requesting your RMA number through your account, you can select a card refund to the original purchaser's credit card or store credit on your THE OUTNET account.
Your refund excludes the amount of $7.95, which we deduct to cover the cost of return of each order (except for faulty goods).
If your order has been sent to a destination within New York and New Jersey, all sales taxes will be refunded. Outside the United States and Canada, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable through THE OUTNET. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
Please note, card refunds can take up to 10 days to show on your statement due to the processing times between card issuers.
Occasionally THE OUTNET runs a free shipping promotion on the website for a limited period of time. For items returned that were purchased during this promotion, we will not refund outbound shipping costs (as this was free) and you will still be charged a return shipping fee as normal.
- Important Information
- If you want to return or exchange your purchase(s), you must request an RMA number online and send your item(s) back to us within 28 days of receiving your order.
- Please send all the items you wish to return from an order in the same shipment. Your return will be processed quicker and avoids you having to pay more than one return cost.
- Items should be returned in their original packaging so they are adequately protected in transit. Shoe boxes should also be protected as they are considered part of the product and your return may not be accepted if the box is damaged.
- Please note that items must be returned from the same country to which they were delivered.
- We recommend that items are returned to us via DHL, UPS or THE OUTNET Premier service so that they are protected and insured during transit. However, you may return
the goods by any secure means. Please email Customer Care if you are using an alternative returns option. Our returns address is:
725 Darlington Avenue,
Please note that we may not accept liability for goods that are not returned via DHL or UPS.
- Our Policy
Items should be returned new, unused and with all THE OUTNET and designer garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged, marked or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
Where provided, belts and any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags should be included with your return. Please email email@example.com if any of your purchases have been delivered without THE OUTNET tags. All items returned should have a RMA number. Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
Clearance items and Giveaways are final sales and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Your item(s) should be sent back to us within 28 days. Returns outside these timeframes may be accepted at the discretion of THE OUTNET and may only be refunded as a store credit.
All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you are certain you are keeping them. Shoes should be returned unmarked and in their original, undamaged shoe box as this is considered part of the product. Shoes that are returned without a box, in a damaged box or with scratched soles may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
Lingerie & Swimwear
Briefs, swimming costumes and bikini bottoms should be tried on over underwear, without removing the protective adhesive strip. Returns may not be accepted if this strip has been removed or if items are soiled and may be sent back to the customer.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. If you would like to exchange your item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. You will receive a full refund if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
For all faulty items outside of our Returns Policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We have made every effort to display the colors of our products that appear on THE OUTNET as accurately as possible. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be completely accurate.