ISSA FOR ALL - THE EDITED COLLECTION. 'WIN A DRESS A DAY' GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by applicable law.
ISSA FOR ALL - THE EDITED COLLECTION. 'WIN A DRESS A DAY' giveaway (the "Giveaway") begins on March 25th, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. GMT (5:00 a.m. EST) and ends on April 4th, 2013 at 05:00 p.m. GMT (12:00 p.m. EST) (the "Giveaway Period").
- Sponsor: THE OUTNET, a subsidiary of The NET-A-PORTER Group Ltd, whose registered office is at 1 The Village Offices, Westfield London Shopping Centre, Ariel Way, London W12 7GF.
- Eligibility: This Giveaway is open to legal residents of the fifty United States and District of Columbia, and all other countries worldwide, who at the time of entry  are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in their state, province or country of residence,  possess the legal capacity to enter into contract, and  have a valid email account ("you" or "Entrant"). Employees, officers, directors and agents of Sponsor, Issa London, their associated companies, professional advisors, advertising and promotions agencies, as well as members of such employees' and agents' immediate families (spouses, and parents, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and individuals living in the same household with such employees and agents, whether or not related, are not eligible to win. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable national, federal, state, provincial and local laws, rules and regulations. By entering this Giveaway, you agree that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Official Rules ("Rules") by ticking the acceptance box, and you further warrant that you have the legal capacity to enter the Giveaway and accept the Rules (i.e. that you are of sufficient age and mental capacity and are entitled to be legally bound in contract).
- How to enter: During the Giveaway Period, visit Sponsor's Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/THEOUTNET, and register by  on Facebook, becoming a fan of THE OUTNET by clicking the "Like" button;  registering for the Giveaway by completing and submitting the entry form with your name, email address, dress size, country of residence; and  ticking the box to indicate that you understand and accept these Rules (collectively, an "Entry"). Eligible Entries are those that provide all requested contact information. Limit one (1) Entry per person, per email address, per day. Notwithstanding the foregoing, each Entrant will have the opportunity to obtain additional Entries by sharing the Giveaway with up to three (3) Facebook friends. All Entrants can submit a new Entry each day and participate to win the following day's prize (dress). All Entries must be received during the Giveaway Period. Multiple Entries received from any person or email address on the same day will be void (regardless of whether one person has more than one email address, or if more than one person uses the same email address). Entrants understand and acknowledge they are providing information to Sponsor and not to Facebook and the Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. All Entries and any copyright subsisting in the Entries shall become and remain the property of Sponsor. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may accept a mistyped Entry. You understand and agree that, if you submit your Entry via mobile phone or provide a mobile phone number in your Entry, you may incur charges specified in your wireless carrier's rate plan. It is your sole responsibility to notify Sponsor in writing if you change your email address and/or telephone number. Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Giveaway. In the event more than one Entry is received from any one person, the first Entry processed will be considered the only valid Entry received. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than one Entry using multiple or different identities will void that Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. In the event of a dispute, Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address at the time of Entry. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the natural person who is the "authorized account holder" assigned to the account by the Entrant's email service provider. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- Random Drawing: Sponsor will conduct a random drawing once each day during the Giveaway Period from all valid Entries received prior to the drawing at 05:00 p.m. GMT. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received. The potential winner will be contacted via message to Entrant's email address at 10:00 a.m. GMT the morning after each daily random drawing. If you are not the winner of the Giveaway, you will not receive an email. If the Prize is declined or unclaimed by a potential winner, or if a potential winner does not respond to Sponsor's notification within one week of Sponsor's sending notification to potential winner, such potential winner may, at Sponsor's discretion, be disqualified and a new potential winner may be randomly selected by Sponsor from among all remaining Entries. The potential winner will also be announced on Sponsor's Facebook page and on other social media platforms before 12:00 p.m. GMT the day after each daily random drawing.
- Prize: One (1) dress from the ISSA FOR ALL - THE EDITED COLLECTION (the "Collection") and chosen at Sponsor's discretion will be awarded each business day during the Giveaway Period (nine (9) dresses in total). The schedule of random Prize drawings is as follows: Prize Dress 1 on March 25th, Prize Dress 2 on March 26th, Prize Dress 3 on March 27th, Prize Dress 4 on March 28th, Prize Dress 5 on March 29th, Prize Dress 6 on April 1st, Prize Dress 7 on April 2nd, Prize Dress 8 on April 3rd, and Prize Dress 9 on April 4th . Once Sponsor notifies the potential Winner that they have won the daily Prize drawing, the potential Winner must respond to Sponsor within in one week to claim the Prize and to communicate their postal address and country of residence for Prize shipping purposes. In the event that the potential Winner does not respond to Sponsor within the aforementioned period, due to stock demand and limited availability of the Collection, the Winner shall receive the Approximate Retail Value of the Prize dress (£287/$350) instead as store credit to be redeemed on THE OUTNET.COM by March 25, 2014. The Prize includes all taxes and shipping on www.theoutnet.com. The Prize is non-transferable and no substitutions or cash redemptions are allowed, except at Sponsor's sole discretion. The Prize does not include any other incidental costs that may be incurred by Entrant to claim the Prize. The Winner is responsible for any costs or expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specified in these Rules as being provided. Sponsor is not responsible or liable in any manner if the Winner is unable to accept or use all or any portion of the Prize due to failure to qualify or comply with these Official Rules or any law, regulation or other rules that apply to acceptance, receipt, travel, fulfilment or use of the Prize. If the Winner fails to comply with these Official Rules in any way, the Winner may be disqualified and the Prize forfeited at any time and/or awarded to another Giveaway entrant, at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for any portion of the Prize that is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, in which event that portion of Prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided, except as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute the Prize with an item of comparable or greater value. The Prize is awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Limit one (1) Prize per day, nine (9) Prizes in total.
- Limitations: Use of any automated system to enter as determined by Sponsor in its sole judgment is prohibited and will result in disqualification at Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor, Issa London, Facebook and their associated companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, professional advisors, and their advertising and promotions agencies ("Releasees") will not accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or mail delivery, communications-line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorized access to Entries, or Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, illegible, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misdirected, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; viruses; bugs; miscommunications; failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant's email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees.
- General Conditions: By entering this Giveaway and/or accepting any prize you may win, you agree, represent and warrant that:  you meet the eligibility requirements of the Giveaway as detailed in these Rules and shall complete (if you are a U.S. resident) an Affidavit of Eligibility upon request if selected as the potential winner, and that all personal information you submit to Sponsor is true, complete and accurate in all respects;  you will be bound by the Rules and Sponsor's decisions regarding the Giveaway, which shall be final in all respects;  your Entry becomes solely Sponsor's property and will not be acknowledged or returned;  you release and hold harmless Releasees from any and all liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind directly or indirectly caused by your participation, including participation in the Giveaway or any Giveaway-related activity or travel or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Giveaway information, the unauthorized or illegal access to personally identifiable or sensitive information or the awarding, delivery, acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the Prize, including without limitation, death and bodily injury;  the Releasees do not make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, relating to any Giveaway or the Prize;  the potential winner's acceptance of the Prize constitutes the grant to Releasees and assigns of an unconditional right to use the winner's name, address (city and state only), voice, likeness, photograph, biographical and Prize information, statements about the Giveaway and/or live and taped performances of interviews for any programming, publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law;  in the event viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, Acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism or other matters beyond Sponsor's reasonable control, corrupt, prevent or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Giveaway, so that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the Rules or to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend such Giveaway; and in such event, to select a potential winner by such method as Sponsor in its sole discretion shall consider equitable;  the Releasees are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the Giveaway, including but not limited to: errors in the advertising, Rules and selection and announcement of the winner;  the Releasees are not responsible for any inability of any winner to accept or use any prize (or any portion thereof) for any reason;  Sponsor has the right to modify Prize award procedures at its sole discretion;  the Releasees are not responsible for changes to the Giveaway website form that may interfere with the Giveaway or your ability to timely enter;  Releasees are not responsible for any failure of delivery of winner notification;  neither Releasees nor any service providers are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Entry information, or for any human or other error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data or voice transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or Website or to complete a telephone call or facsimile transaction, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost or misdirected mail, or any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in this Giveaway; and  Releasees will not be responsible for Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of the Prize. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS GIVEAWAY, TAMPER WITH THE ENTRY PROCESS, OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO COOPERATE IN THE PROSECUTION OF ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL(S) AND TO PURSUE ALL REMEDIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE ANY AND ALL RIGHTS UNDER SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR." You expressly waive and release any right or benefit which you have or may have under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of the State of California, to the full extent that you may waive all such rights and benefits pertaining to the matters released here. In connection with such waiver and relinquishment, you acknowledge that you are aware that you may hereafter discover claims presently unknown or unsuspected, or facts in addition to or different from those which you now know or believe to be true, with respect to the matters released herein; nevertheless, it is your intention through this release to fully and finally and forever settle and release all such matters and claims relative thereto, which do not exist, may exist or heretofore have existed between yourself and the Releasees related to the Giveaway. The release herein given shall be and remain in effect as a full and complete release of such claims and matters notwithstanding the discovery or existence of any such additional or different claims or facts relative thereto.
- Governing Law; Disputes:These Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and will be interpreted in accordance with English substantive law. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Giveaway, Sponsor's decision shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, to seek injunctive relief, or to any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of such a dispute or claims resulting from or in connection with the Giveaway are hereby excluded, and the Entrants expressly waive any and all such rights. In the event such waiver is in contravention of applicable law, then to the extent permitted by applicable law, each Entrant agrees that  any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Giveaway, Prize, or these Rules shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the English courts;  any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Giveaway but in no event attorneys' fees; and  under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to, claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- Publicity: If selected as winner of this Promotion, you expressly agree to be available for participation in any event organized around the presentation of the Prize, including a visit Sponsor's facilities, and consent to being filmed, interviewed and photographed in connection with the foregoing. You expressly agree that if selected as winner of the Promotion, all video, photographs and interview material taken may be used by Sponsor in any media, for Sponsor's communication and marketing purposes. Sponsor reserves the right to use, and you expressly agree that Sponsor may use the name and/or pseudonym of the Promotion winner and/or all photographs and films taken of the Promotion at Sponsor's facilities and any event that may be organized at the discretion of Sponsor, and on the Internet, including without limitation Sponsor's websites, Sponsor's social networking pages on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram, and all other Sponsor advertising and publicity materials. If selected as winner of this Promotion, you hereby grant to Sponsor the non-exclusive right to use and dissemination to reproduce your visual likeness, voice or any other attribute of your personality as it appears in any video or photograph taken at any event that may be organized in relation to the Promotion at the discretion of Sponsor, without compensation.
- Winner and Contact Information: Any questions or comments regarding this Giveaway must be directed to Sponsor, not Facebook. To obtain the name of the Giveaway winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Issa for All Giveaway, NET-A-PORTER Group Ltd, 1 The Village Offices, Westfield London Shopping Centre, Ariel Way, London W12 7GF, Attn: The General Manager, after April 4th, 2013. Requests received after 90 days following the end of the Giveaway Period may not be fulfilled.
- Miscellaneous: Any provisions herein found by a court to be void or unenforceable shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provisions. Any such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be replaced by the parties by such valid and enforceable provision that corresponds as closely as possible to the original intent of the invalid or unenforceable provision.