Junya Watanabe Wool-blend tweed and faux leather biker jacket
Unfortunately, this product is no longer available
Details & Fit
- Junya Watanabe multi-colored biker jacket
- Wool-blend tweed
- Faux leather lapels, panels and sleeves, welt pockets, puckered bubble effect at ribbed back panel, ribbed cuffs and hem, lightly padded, fully lined
- Zip fastening through asymmetric front
- 73% wool, 22% acrylic, 5% cotton; trim1: 100% wool; trim2: 70% acrylic, 30% wool; trim3: 100% synthetic leather; lining: 70% cupro, 30% polyester; padding: 100% polyester
- Dry clean
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Cut for a close fit
- Mid-weight non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size XSmall
Product code: 381615
- Product Measurements
Master of the avant-garde, Junya Watanabe is famed for his distinctive approach to design. A protégé of Comme Des Garcons' Rei Kawakubo, he re-imagines classic styles in dramatic silhouettes. Look out for cool leather jackets and sculptural cocktail dresses.
Delivery & Returns
If you need to send it back, you have 28 days to exchange or return your item. Plus, we'll come and collect from your home, work or alternate address.
Please note, items purchased in our Clearance sale and Weekend Shop-In are FINAL sale and cannot be exchanged or returned.