Edun Printed stretch-silk shorts
Unfortunately, this product is no longer available
Details & Fit
- Edun multicolored shorts
- Printed stretch-silk, cotton and silk-blend, silk-blend
- Textured finish, belt loops, side welt pockets, vertical drawstrings through leg
- Drawstring and concealed zip fastening at waist
- Fabric1: 92% silk, 8% elastane; fabric2: 63% cotton, 37% silk; fabric3: 60% silk, 40% viscose
- Dry clean
- Designer color: Magenta
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Dropped crotch style, designed for a relaxed fit
- Drawstrings waist for a flexible fit
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size XSmall
Product code: 192753
- Product Measurements
Edun is the eco clothing label founded by Ali Hewson and her U2 frontman husband, Bono. With much of the collection being made in Africa, the beauty of the continent is translated into chic urban pieces you can wear with a clear conscience. Buy into their vision with printed silk tank dresses, smart double-breasted blazers, beaded vests and safari-print organic cotton tees.
Delivery & Returns
If you need to send it back, you have 28 days to exchange or return your item. Plus, we'll come and collect from your home, work or alternate address.
Please note, items purchased in our Clearance sale and Weekend Shop-In are FINAL sale and cannot be exchanged or returned.