Diane von FurstenbergClean Simca metallic-lamé shorts
Details & Fit
Diane von Furstenberg ruled the glamorous '70s with her groundbreaking collections, and here the designer pays tribute to the disco decade with these metallic shorts. From cocktails to concerts, achieve standout style by wearing them with a relaxed top and high-shine accents.
- Large to size. See Size & Fit tab
- Silver, gold and black lamé, black knitted backing
- Pressed creases
- Concealed hook and zip fastening at side
- 39% acetate, 35% acrylic, 15% wool, 11% polyester; lining: 100% polyester
- Dry clean
- Fits large to size. Take one size smaller than normal
- Loosely fitted design
- High-rise style
- Mannequin height is 180cm/ 5'11" and is wearing a US 2
Product code: 257706
Belgian-born Diane Von Furstenberg became a fashion icon after the launch of her iconic wrap dress in 1972. Since then, her eponymous label has cemented its status as one of the biggest brands in the industry, offering everything from red carpet-ready gowns to easy weekend staples.
Delivery & Returns
If you need to send it back, you have 28 days to exchange or return your item. Plus, we'll come and collect from your home, work or alternate address.