Emanuel UngaroTweed skirt
Details & Fit
Impeccably cut and flecked with gold metallic yarns, Emanuel Ungaro's black and beige tweed skirt is a chic take on the perennially ladylike style. Match the color of your top to one of the yarns in the piece for a polished dinner-date look.
- Black and beige tweed
- Gold metallic yarns, kick pleat, fully lined
- Concealed hook and zip fastening at back
- 43% acrylic, 35% wool, 11% nylon, 10% silk, 1% elastane; lining: 100% silk
- Dry clean
- US sizing
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Knee-length design
- Mannequin height is 180cm/ 5'11" and is wearing a US 4
Product code: 288898
- Product Measurements
Paris fashion house Emanuel Ungaro is steeped in historic glamour. Established by Italian-born couturier Ungaro in 1965, the label's flamboyant cuts and elegant draping have been worn by everyone from Jackie Kennedy and Catherine Deneuve. Today, with new designer Jeanne Labib-Lamour at the helm, the label still retains its exuberant spirit. Make it your go-to for killer cocktail dresses, sleek tailoring, and vibrant eveningwear.
Delivery & Returns
If you need to send it back, you have 28 days to exchange or return your item. Plus, we'll come and collect from your home, work or alternate address.