Emanuel Ungaro Tweed jacket
Unfortunately, this product is no longer available
Details & Fit
A structured tweed jacket is the fastest route to polished uptown style, and Emanuel Ungaro's black and beige version is just the ticket. Wear yours with a sleek pencil skirt and platform pumps for a refined finish.
- Black and beige tweed
- Gold metallic yarns, front patch pockets, fully lined
- Concealed hook fastening at front
- 43% acrylic, 35% wool, 11% nylon, 10% silk, 1% elastane; lining: 100% silk
- Dry clean
- US sizing
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Semi-fitted style
- Mannequin is 180cm/ 5'11" and is wearing a US 4
Product code: 288899
- Product Measurements
Paris fashion house Emanuel Ungaro is steeped in historic glamour. Established by Italian-born couturier Ungaro in 1965, the label's flamboyant cuts and elegant draping have been worn by everyone from Jackie Kennedy and Catherine Deneuve. Today, with new designer Jeanne Labib-Lamour at the helm, the label still retains its exuberant spirit. Make it your go-to for killer cocktail dresses, sleek tailoring, and vibrant eveningwear.
Delivery & Returns
If you need to send it back, you have 28 days to exchange or return your item. Plus, we'll come and collect from your home, work or alternate address.