Emanuel UngaroTweed jacket
Details & Fit
A tweed jacket is a sartorial classic and Emanuel Ungaro's black and beige style exudes uptown polish. Updated with a hint of metallic, this twill-trimmed piece looks chic partnered with a favorite LBD - let yours sit on your shoulders for a ladylike finish.
- Black and beige tweed
- Gold metallic yarns, lightly padded shoulders, black twill trim, fully lined
- Asymmetrical snap fastenings through front
- 38% acrylic, 32% wool, 19% silk, 10% nylon, 1% elastane; lining: 100% silk
- Dry clean
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Cut for a boxy fit
- Mannequin is 180cm/ 5'11" and is wearing a US 4
Product code: 288915
- Product Measurements
Paris fashion house Emanuel Ungaro is steeped in historic glamour. Established by Italian-born couturier Ungaro in 1965, the label's flamboyant cuts and elegant draping have been worn by everyone from Jackie Kennedy and Catherine Deneuve. Today, with new designer Jeanne Labib-Lamour at the helm, the label still retains its exuberant spirit. Make it your go-to for killer cocktail dresses, sleek tailoring, and vibrant eveningwear.
Delivery & Returns