Emanuel UngaroTweed and twill dress
Details & Fit
Acid-bright yarns and fiery-hued sequins give Emanuel Ungaro's tweed and twill dress a contemporary twist. This artful piece requires little accessorizing, just add cutout heels and an oversized clutch for an on-trend finish.
- Multicolored tweed, black twill
- Paneled, orange sequins, fully lined
- Zip fastening at back
- 39% cotton, 32% nylon, 19% silk, 5% polyester, 4% viscose, 1% polyurethane; lining: 60% acetate, 40% viscose
- Dry clean
- US sizing
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Fitted design
- Mannequin height is 180cm/ 5'11" and is wearing a US 4
Product code: 288918
- Product Measurements
Paris fashion house Emanuel Ungaro is steeped in historic glamour. Established by Italian-born couturier Ungaro in 1965, the label's flamboyant cuts and elegant draping have been worn by everyone from Jackie Kennedy and Catherine Deneuve. Today, with new designer Jeanne Labib-Lamour at the helm, the label still retains its exuberant spirit. Make it your go-to for killer cocktail dresses, sleek tailoring, and vibrant eveningwear.
Delivery & Returns
If you need to send it back, you have 28 days to exchange or return your item. Plus, we'll come and collect from your home, work or alternate address.