Emanuel UngaroTweed skirt
Unfortunately, this product is no longer available
Details & Fit
Emanuel Ungaro updates the classic tweed skirt with acid-bright lime yarns and a sprinkle of orange sequins. Keep this textural piece the focus of your ensemble with a fitted top and glossy pumps for a modern take on timeless style.
- Large to size. See Size & Fit tab
- Multicolored tweed
- Orange sequins, grosgrain waistband, fully lined
- Zip fastenings through front
- 50% nylon, 30% silk, 8% polyester, 7% viscose, 5% cotton; lining: 60% acetate, 40% viscose
- Dry clean
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Knee-length design
- Mannequin height is 180cm/ 5'11" and is wearing a US 4
Product code: 288922
- Product Measurements
Paris fashion house Emanuel Ungaro is steeped in historic glamour. Established by Italian-born couturier Ungaro in 1965, the label's flamboyant cuts and elegant draping have been worn by everyone from Jackie Kennedy and Catherine Deneuve. Today, with new designer Jeanne Labib-Lamour at the helm, the label still retains its exuberant spirit. Make it your go-to for killer cocktail dresses, sleek tailoring, and vibrant eveningwear.
Delivery & Returns
If you need to send it back, you have 28 days to exchange or return your item. Plus, we'll come and collect from your home, work or alternate address.