Returns & Refunds
How To Exchange Or Return An Item
If your purchase is not quite what you're looking for, you've got 28 days from when you received your order to have your items sent back to us for an exchange or refund. Follow these steps:
1. Sign into your account, go to 'View All Orders' and select the order number containing the items you would like to return.
2. Click 'Create Exchange/Return' and follow the steps.
3. Book a free collection by phone with DHL by going to dhl.com and selecting your country to find the telephone number of your nearest branch. Don’t forget to quote our account number 950234685.
4. Complete 5 copies of the return proforma (if included with your order) and fill out sections 2,3 and 7 of the DHL printed waybill:
- your name and address
- our address YNAP – THE OUTNET, CD2 Interporto, 40010 Bentivoglio (IT)
- our account number
- Express as the return service
5. Remove any original shipping labels and leave your parcel open so that the contents can be checked on collection. If you received a pre-paid label, attach this to the outside of the box. You'll then need to seal the box before the courier can return it to us.
If you aren’t registered on THE OUTNET, you can arrange a return by selecting ‘Create A Return’ in the drop down menu under the 'My Account' tab on the top left corner of our site and entering your order number.
To ensure your return is covered by our complimentary returns policy, please send it back from the same destination it was delivered to. Should you choose to send your purchase back from an alternate location, and use a different courier:
- You’ll be responsible for any additional charges
- Your return may be delayed if held at customs
- We’ll be unable to issue a refund if your purchase isn’t sent back to us at the original location
As soon as we've received your return and completed your exchange or refund, we'll notify you by email. Make sure that all of the items you wish to return from your order arrive back with us together in one shipment, so that we can process your refund or exchange as quickly as possible.
Alternate Return Methods
We recommend that you return items to us via our shipping carriers so that they are protected and insured during delivery. However, you can return your order by any secure means. If you are using an alternative returns option, please notify Customer Care. Our returns address is:
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP S.p.A - THE OUTNET
Blocco 15.1 Interporto
Please note that we will not accept liability for goods that are not returned via our shipping partners.
We’ll process your return within 3 working days of receiving your order. However, during busier periods it may take up to 7 working days.
As soon as we've received and taken care of your return, we'll email you to confirm that your refund has been issued. Your refund will be credited to the payment method used to place the order and will exclude the initial delivery cost.
Please note that the refund time frame may vary depending on the payment method and processing times between payment providers:
- Credit Card: Our bank will credit your account within 10 working days of receipt of your items
- PayPal: Your refund will be visible in your PayPal account within 24 hours of your refund email being sent
All sales taxes are included in your refund if your order has been sent to a destination within the EU. Outside the EU, custom duties and sales taxes are non-refundable.
Your return should be sent back to us within 28 days. Returns received outside of this timeframe will be accepted at our discretion.
Our Returns Policy
Items should be returned new, unused and with all THE OUTNET and designer garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged, marked or altered will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
Where provided, belts and any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags should be included with your return.
Please notify Customer Care if any of your purchases have been delivered without THE OUTNET tags. You'll need to request a return before sending your items back to us.
All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you are 100% sure you are keeping them. Shoes should be returned unmarked and in their original, undamaged shoe box as this is considered part of the product. Shoes that are returned without a box, in a damaged box or with scratched soles will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
LINGERIE AND SWIMWEAR
Briefs, swimsuits and bikini bottoms must be tried on over underwear, without removing the protective adhesive strip. Returns will not be accepted if this strip has been removed or if items are soiled and will be sent back to the customer.
Technology products must be returned in the original packaging.
Issues of PORTER magazine purchased from THE OUTNET cannot be returned.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are not of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose or as described. Please note that items which are damaged or as a result of normal wear and tear; by accident; or through misuse will not be considered faulty.
If your item is faulty when you receive it, you can return it for a refund within 30 days from the date you received it. If you have owned your item for longer than this, and certainly over 6 months, then please contact Customer Care.
We have made every effort to display the colors of our products that appear on THE OUTNET as accurately as possible. However, as computer monitors and devices may vary, we cannot guarantee that your screen's display of any color will be completely accurate.
We offer a flexible returns policy to make your online shopping experience even easier. We do monitor the number of returns made by customers, and continued returns will be flagged and may, at our discretion, lead to the closure of your account or future orders being refused.