EMILIO PUCCI Paneled macramé lace top
$ 688 Was $ 1,715 60% off
Details & Fit
Need advice? Contact Customer Care.Product code: 22305376260456657
- Emilio Pucci black, white, blush and red top
- Macramé lace
- Embroidered tulle panels, fully lined
- Concealed hook and zip fastening at back
- 61% cotton, 19% rayon, 12% polyester, 7% nylon, 1% elastane; lining: 91% silk, 9% elastane
- Dry clean
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing an IT 40
Designer InformationDefining the essence of jet-set, Florentine aristocrat Emilio Pucci started his brand by designing a ski suit on the slopes of Zermatt. Going on to create a complete travel-friendly wardrobe in kaleidoscopic patterns, he was christened the 'Prince of Prints.' Today, creative director Massimo Giorgetti brings a contemporary approach to this carefree spirit.
Delivery & ReturnsThe following shipping options are available for Australia:Shipping OptionsDelivery TimeCostExpress ShippingDelivery in 3-6 working days$ 20You have 28 days from receiving your order to return your item. Plus, we'll come and collect from your home, work or alternate address.