EMILIO PUCCI Sold out Double-breasted printed wool and silk-blend blazer
AUD 882 Was AUD 2,207 60% off
Show item details
Details & Fit
Need advice? Contact Customer Care.Product code: 22305376260456900
- Emilio Pucci multicolored blazer
- Printed wool and silk-blend
- Buttoned cuffs, front patch pockets, fully lined
- Button fastenings through double-breasted front
- 88% wool, 12% silk; lining: 60% acetate, 40% viscose
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing an IT 40
Designer InformationDefining the essence of jet-set, Florentine aristocrat Emilio Pucci started his brand by designing a ski suit on the slopes of Zermatt. Going on to create a complete travel-friendly wardrobe in kaleidoscopic patterns, he was christened the 'Prince of Prints.' Today, creative director Massimo Giorgetti brings a contemporary approach to this carefree spirit.
Delivery & ReturnsThe following shipping options are available for Australia:Shipping OptionsDelivery TimeCostExpress ShippingDelivery in 3-6 working daysAUD 20You have 28 days from receiving your order to return your item. Plus, we'll come and collect from your home, work or alternate address.