REBECCA VALLANCE Bree open-back crepe gown
10TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION
Composition 97% Polyester, 3% ElastaneNeed advice? Contact Customer Care.Product code: 2507222119107181
- Sleek silhouettes are a staple in Rebecca Vallance designs and we love her effortless rose-red 'Bree' gown, created exclusively for THE OUTNET's 10th anniversary. Fully lined with a fluted hem to accentuate curves, the alluring open back ensures you'll be a sight to behold at every turn.
- Shoulder pads
- Open back
- Zipped cuffs
- Hook and zip fastening at back
- Button-fastening keyhole at back
- Fully lined
- Train hem
- Slightly stretchy fabric
- Mid-weight fabric
- Dry clean
- This product is part of the Exclusive 10th Anniversary Collection
Size and fit
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a UK 8
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
Designer InformationFormer fashion publicist Rebecca Vallance launched her eponymous label in 2011. For "the girl who likes to be noticed," the brand's collections are defined by smart and structured tailoring and sleek evening dresses. Coco Rocha, Chrissy Teigen and Kate Beckinsale are all fans of the Australian designer.
Delivery & ReturnsThe following shipping options are available for Italy:Shipping OptionsDelivery TimeCostStandard ShippingDelivery in 4-5 working days€ 5Express ShippingDelivery in 3-4 working days€ 12You can create a return and send back your purchase within 28 days of receipt.
Plus, we'll come and collect from your home, work or alternate address.