Emilio Pucci Cotton shorts
Details & Fit
- Emilio Pucci light-blue shorts
- Belt loops, front slant pockets, pressed creases, partially lined
- Concealed hook, button and zip fastening at front
- 100% cotton; lining: 60% acetate, 40% cupro
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- High-rise, slim fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Those with curvy hips may wish to take the next size up
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing an IT size 40
Product code: 749023
Defining the essence of jet-set, Florentine aristocrat Emilio Pucci started his brand by designing a ski suit on the slopes of Zermatt. Going on to create a complete travel-friendly wardrobe in kaleidoscopic patterns, he was christened the 'Prince of Prints.' Today, creative director Massimo Giorgetti brings a contemporary approach to this carefree spirit.
Delivery & Returns
If you need to send it back, you have 28 days to exchange or return your item. Plus, we'll come and collect from your home, work or alternate address.
Please note, items purchased in our Clearance sale and Weekend Shop-In are FINAL sale and cannot be exchanged or returned.