The Site is owned by YOOX NET‑A‑PORTER GROUP S.p.A., a sole-shareholder company subject to the management and coordination of Compagnie Financière Richemont S.A., with headquarters at Via Morimondo 17, 20143 - Milan (MI), Italy, which will act as the Data Controller ("THE OUTNET”).
What are cookies?
Which cookies are used on the Site?
How to enable or disable cookies
**Cookie Center **
You can choose which categories of cookies to authorize by selecting them through our Cookie Center.
Please remember that:
- since technical cookies (including those of any third parties) are strictly necessary for the functioning of the Site or to use the content and services requested, it is not possible to disable this type of cookie, as this would compromise the correct functioning of the Site or the use of its content and services; If you do not wish to install such a category of cookies on your device, please do not use the Site;
- not authorizing functional cookies (including cookies from any third parties) may result in some services or functions on the Site not being available or not working properly and you may be forced to modify or manually enter certain information or preferences each time you visit the Site;
- not authorizing anonymized analytical cookies (including those of any third parties) will mean that we cannot measure and therefore improve the performance of our Site but will not affect the operation of the Site;
- not authorizing advertising or “profiling” cookies (including those of any third parties) will mean that you experience less targeted advertising but will not affect the operation of the Site;
In addition to this, you can also block or delete cookies (in whole or in part) through dedicated settings in your browser (see above).
The preferences you select with regard to the Site's cookies will be recorded in a special technical cookie, the characteristics of which are shown in the cookie table. This cookie may, in some circumstances, not work properly. In such cases, we recommend that you delete unwanted cookies and inhibit their use via your browser settings.
Your cookie preferences will need to be reset if you use different devices or browsers to access the Site or delete cookies from your device.
You can authorize, block or delete (in whole or in part) cookies through the specific functions of your browser. In the event that some functional cookies, even including third party cookies, are disabled, the Site: some services or certain functions of the Site might not be available or won’t function correctly; you may be forced to modify or manually enter certain information or preferences each time you visit the Site.
Below are links to instructions regarding cookies on common browsers:
Web push notifications
With your consent, you will be able to receive personalized notifications on your device about THE OUTNET's products and news (so-called "web push notifications").
In order to send you such notifications, we use technologies similar to cookies (in particular, "HTLM5 Local Storage") which stores information on the Local Storage of your device. Some of your personal data is also stored on our servers (which are located in the European Union) in order to manage "web push notifications".
Communications are personalized according to: the way you navigate and use the Site, the products you view, purchase or place in your Shopping Bag, the data you enter in the registration form when purchasing products on the Site (in particular, the name used to personalize communications sent to you and your date of birth so that we can send you promotions and discounts on your birthday). The categories of personal data used for this purpose are:
- products purchased, displayed or placed in the Shopping Bag;
- date of birth;
- gender (male or female);
- preferred language and version of the Site used (country);
- information about the device and browser that you are using;
- date and time you gave your consent to receive the web push notifications;
- account creation date;
- date of your last visit to the Site.
You may revoke your consent to receive such personalized commercial communications at any time by following the instructions below.
**Most common browsers: **
Chrome: Settings > Show Advanced Settings > Privacy – Content Settings > Notifications - Manage exceptions> Enter: www.theoutnet.com and select “Block”
Firefox: Options > Content > Notifications – Select > www.theoutnet.com– “Block”Safari: Preferences > Notifications > Set to "Reject”
You may also revoke your specific consent to receive notifications as opposed to all communications you receive by following the instructions below.
Desktop: Right-click on notification > disable notifications from www.theoutnet.com
Mobile: Access Notification Centre > Site parameters > Notifications > Block notifications from www.theoutnet.com
More information and details on the various types of cookies, the way they work, and their characteristics can be found on the following site (completely independent and not affiliated with THE OUTNET www.AllAboutCookies.org
Last updated on 14 July 2021