THE OUTNET is brought to you by the team behind the award-winning designer fashion site NET-A-PORTER. Thanks to our favorite designer partners, we are able to provide previous-season fashion from 350+ brands at up to 75% off.
With new arrivals every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday Chloé, Tory Burch, Isabel Marant and more, plus exclusive designer collaborations and our in-house label, Iris & Ink, THE OUTNET is your go-to style destination.
- Your Delivery Options
Enter your postcode to see the options available.
- Signing For your Purchase
We offer two methods of shipment for orders dispatched via UPS.
You can choose to sign for your order upon arrival. This ensures your purchases are safely delivered to you. This option is best for customers who prefer the security of a signed delivery. If you are unavailable when your package arrives, UPS will leave a re-delivery slip.
Alternatively, you may prefer to waive the signature requirement and UPS will leave your shipment outside of the premises for your convenience. Please note, orders containing items of high value may still require a signature, even if you did not select to sign for your order on arrival. We realize this may be inconvenient but we would like to ensure that your purchases arrive securely.
When placing an order, the signature requirement is set by default; however, you can update your preference on the shipping page before proceeding to purchase. Please note, that if no signature is collected, you agree to our terms and conditions and take full responsibility for any loss or damage that may occur.
A signature is required for all international packages delivered by DHL.
- Possible Additional Delivery Duties
Taxes and duties are calculated according to your shipping destination and will be itemized at the bottom of the Order Summary page.
If you have purchased an item labelled "Made in the USA" and your chosen shipping destination is Canada, we will refund the duties for this piece. Simply contact Customer Care with your order number to arrange this for you once your delivery has arrived.
Prices shown on the Site are in US Dollars and are exclusive of taxes. If you are shipping within the USA, local sales tax will be charged on all orders (where applicable). It is your responsibility as the customer to report any purchases of tangible personal property that have not been taxed by THE OUTNET and pay use tax on those purchases unless exempt under local State law.
- Duties (DDP & DDU)
We ship to most countries on a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis, which means that all relevant import taxes and duties will be included in the final purchase price.
DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) countries:
Australia Egypt Austria Estonia Bahrain Finland Belgium France Brunei Germany Bulgaria Norway Canada Greece Chile Hungary China India Croatia Ireland Cyprus Italy Czech Republic Japan Denmark Jordan Latvia Kuwait Lithuania Luxembourg Malaysia Malta Monaco Netherlands New Zealand Norway Oman Philippines Poland Portugal Qatar Romania Saudi Arabia Slovakia Slovenia South Africa South Korea Spain Sweden Switzerland Taiwan ROC Thailand Switzerland United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United Kingdom - Jersey United States Venezuela
When a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) destination is selected, the product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. Once your order arrives at its destination you will be required to pay all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to.
We'll send you an email before we dispatch your first DDU order to confirm that you agree with these shipping terms. Please check your inbox so your purchases are dispatched on time.
Some countries will have a custom duties threshold where orders under a certain amount are exempt from taxes and duties. Please contact your local customs bureau to find out if your country has such a threshold.
DDU (Delivery Duties Unpaid) countries:
Albania Anguilla Armenia Algeria Antigua and Barbuda Aruba Andorra Argentina Azerbaijan Bahamas Guadeloupe Papua New Guinea Bangladesh Guam Paraguay Barbados Guatemala Peru Belarus Guyana Russia Belize Honduras Saint Kitts and Nevis Bermuda Hong Kong Saint Lucia Bhutan Iceland Saint Vincent and the Bolivia Indonesia Grenadines Bosnia-Herzegovina Israel Samoa Botswana Jamaica San Marino Brazil Kazakhstan Sao Tome and Principe British Virgin Islands Kenya Senegal Cambodia Laos (Lao People's Demo Serbia Spain - Canary Islands rep) Seychelles Cape Verde Islands Lebanon Solomon Islands Cayman Islands Lesotho Sri Lanka Colombia Liechtenstein St Barthelemy Comoros Islands Macau Suriname Cook Islands Macedonia Swaziland Costa Rica - San José Madagascar Tanzania Dominica Malawi Togo Dominican Republic Maldives Tonga Timor Leste Martinique Trinidad and Tobago Ecuador Mauritius Tunisia El Salvador Mexico Turkey Falkland Islands Moldova Turks and Caicos Islands Faroe Islands Mongolia Tuvalu Fiji Montenegro U.S. Virgin Islands French Guiana Montserrat Ukraine French Polynesia (Tahiti) Morocco United Kingdom - Guernsey Gabon Mozambique United Kingdom - Jersey Gambia Namibia Uruguay Georgia Nepal Vanuatu Ghana Netherlands Antilles Vietnam Gibraltar New Caledonia Greenland Nicaragua Grenada Panama
- Delivery Processing Time
Before we can send your order, we may need to confirm your details with your card issuer. We will do our best to keep delays to a minimum.
Our delivery time starts from the moment an order is accepted and includes a 48-hour period where your items will be processed and dispatched.
While we aim to ensure that all orders are received when expected, delivery to a remote destination is not always guaranteed to arrive within the specified shipping timeframe.
We work closely with our shipping partner to minimize the potential impact of delays to our international customers. However, we are not responsible for any custom clearance delays.
- Delivery Insurance
You can rest assured that we'll keep your purchases safe until they've reached you - promise! Your order is insured against theft and accidental damage during delivery. Once your purchases have been delivered to the specified address and signed for, they are no longer covered by insurance.
If you have specified a recipient that is not you for delivery purposes (for example, as a gift), you accept that a signature by that person (or someone at their delivery address) is evidence of delivery. This signature is also evidence of fulfillment of your order by THE OUTNET and transfers the responsibility of your purchased goods to you.
- Product Restrictions
As THE OUTNET has to follow international trading agreements and regulations, we're unable to dispatch items made of exotic skins outside the EU. Fine jewelry of certain compositions and products made in China are also not allowed to be shipped to some countries.
When a restricted item is added to your shopping bag, the site will automatically prompt you to remove it if we're unable to ship to the location you've selected. If you still wish to proceed with your order, you will need to have it delivered to a different destination address.
- Russian Delivery Information
We are currently unable to dispatch orders containing jewelry to Russia. In order to receive your jewelry purchases, we suggest that you arrange for your shipment to be delivered to an alternative destination.
Настоящие Условия используются при оказании услуг Экспресс-перевозчиком DHL Express при доставке Экспресс-грузов для личного пользования.
1. Термины, используемые в настоящих Условиях:Экспресс-перевозчик - DHL Express представлен на территории РФ двумя лицами: ЗАО «ДХЛ Интерненшл» и ООО «ДХЛ Экспресс». DHL Express, а также третьи лица, осуществляют совместную деятельность по международной перевозке Экспресс-грузов и совершению таможенных операций в отношении Экспрес-грузов. Таможенный представитель - ООО «ДХЛ Экспресс», совершающее от имени и по поручению декларанта или иных заинтересованных лиц таможенные операции в соответствии с таможенным законодательством Таможенного Союза. Экспресс-груз – товар, перевозимый в рамках скоростной перевозки любыми видами транспорта с использованием электронной информационной системы организации и отслеживания перевозок на сайте www.dhl.ru в целях доставки данного товара до Получателя в соответствии с индивидуальной транспортной накладной в течение минимально возможного и/или фиксированного промежутка времени. Отправитель – юридическое лицо, обычно интернет-магазин, передавшее Экспресс-перевозчику Экспресс-груз для доставки. Получатель – физическое лицо, получатель Экспресс-груза, указанный на транспортной накладной DHL Express.
2. Предмет настоящих Условий2.1. Настоящие Условия представляют собой публичную оферту и составляют Договор перевозки и совершения таможенных операций в отношении Экспресс-грузов консенсуального типа, совершаемый между Отправителем/Получателем, Экспресс-перевозчиком и Таможенным представителем (далее - Договор). 2.2. Нажатием кнопки, проставлением галочки либо другого знака в поле «Я принимаю условия Публичной оферты» а также/либо какого-либо другого фактического подтверждения согласия на сайте Отправителя при заказе Получатель Экспресс-грузов принимает положения настоящего Договора от своего имени и от имени иных прямо или косвенно заинтересованных лиц, включая и Отправителя.
2.3. В соответствии с применимым в РФ законодательством Экспресс-перевозчик и Таможенный представитель вправе требовать от Получателя документы и сведения, необходимые для выполнения международной перевозки Экспресс-грузов и совершению таможенных операций в отношении Экспресс-грузов, в том числе содержащие информацию, составляющую коммерческую, банковскую и иную охраняемую законом тайну, либо другую конфиденциальную информацию, и получать такие документы и сведения в сроки, обеспечивающие соблюдение установленных законодательством требований. Экспресс-перевозчик и Таможенный представитель признает и подтверждает, что полученная информация, составляющая государственную, коммерческую, банковскую и иную охраняемую законом тайну (секреты), либо другая конфиденциальная информация не будет разглашаться или использоваться Экспресс-перевозчиком, Таможенным представителем и их работниками для собственных целей, передаваться иным лицам, за исключением случаев, предусмотренных законодательством, применимым в РФ, а также случаев, когда передача информации иным лицом необходима для выполнения международной перевозки Экспресс-грузов и совершения таможенных операций в отношении Экспресс-грузов.
Таможенный Представитель и Экспресс-перевозчик настоящим подтверждают, что полученная от Получателя информация, составляющая государственную, коммерческую, банковскую и иную охраняемую законом тайну (секреты), либо другая конфиденциальная информация не будут храниться или использоваться Таможенным представителем и Экспресс-перевозчиком в иных целях, чем это предусмотрено для выполнения своих обязанностей в соответствии с настоящей публичной офертой и/или требованиями закона.
3. Условия доставки по сети DHL Express.3.1. Отправитель и Получатель согласны с тем, что для транспортировки грузов по сети DHL Express применяются обычные Условия доставки DHL Express, основные положения которых, важные для Получателя, перечислены ниже: Доставка и невозможность доставки Грузы не могут быть доставлены по адресам абонентских ящиков или с указанием только почтовых индексов. Грузы доставляются по адресу Грузополучателя, указанному Грузоотправителем (в случае почтовой услуги - по адресу первого почтового центра), однако, не обязательно лично Грузополучателю. Доставка Грузов, адресованных в центральную зону получения грузов, производится именно в эту зону. В случае неприемлемости груза, его заниженной таможенной стоимости, невозможности нахождения или идентификации Грузополучателя с помощью разумных мер, отказа Грузополучателя от доставки или оплаты доставки «DHL» предпримет все зависящие от него меры для возврата Груза Грузоотправителю за счет последнего; в противном случае Груз поступает в распоряжение «DHL» и может быть реализован по его усмотрению без какой-либо ответственности перед Грузоотправителем и любыми иными лицами, а вырученные от реализации денежные средства за вычетом стоимости услуг и соответствующих административных расходов подлежат возврату Грузоотправителю. Инспектирование «DHL» имеет право вскрывать и инспектировать Грузы без
ОтветственностьTHE OUTNET страхует каждую покупку на весь период перевозки до момента ее доставки на указанный адрес. О получении товаров мы просим расписаться, после чего ответственность за купленные товары переходит к Получателю.
Задержка в перевозке Грузов и Гарантии возврата денежных средств «DHL» предпримет все зависящие от него меры для доставки груза в соответствии с регулярным расписанием «DHL», однако такое расписание не является обязательным к исполнению и не является частью настоящего контракта. «DHL» не несет какой-либо ответственности за любой ущерб или убытки, обусловленные задержкой в доставке. Ряд услуг предусматривают гарантию возврата денежных средств, обеспечивающую выплату или возмещение денежных средств в размере полной или частичной стоимости доставки Груза в случае задержки в некоторых ситуациях. С условиями гарантии возврата денег можно ознакомиться на веб-сайте «DHL» (www.dhl.com) или в отделе обслуживания клиентов «DHL». Независящие от «DHL» обстоятельства «DHL» не несет ответственность за какой-либо ущерб и убытки, вызванные не зависящими от «DHL» обстоятельствами. Указанные обстоятельства, помимо прочего, включают: негативное воздействие электрических или магнитных полей на электронные или фотографические изображения, данные или записи или их стирание, любые дефекты или характеристики, обусловленные характером Груза, даже если о них было сообщено «DHL»; любые действия или бездействие лиц, не являющихся сотрудниками или подрядчиками «DHL», а именно, Грузоотправителя, Грузополучателя, третьей стороны, таможенных органов или иных официальных лиц; «Форс-мажорные обстоятельства» — землетрясение, циклон, ураган, наводнение, туман, военные действия, катастрофа воздушного судна или эмбарго, мятеж или массовые беспорядки, производственные конфликты. Международные конвенции В случае осуществления перевозки Грузов авиационным транспортом, когда конечный пункт назначения или остановки находится в стране, отличной от страны отправления, применяются положения Монреальской конвенции или Варшавской конвенции в зависимости от обстоятельств. В случае осуществления перевозки международным дорожным транспортом может применяться Конвенция о договоре международной дорожной перевозки грузов (КДПГ). Эти конвенции ограничивают ответственность «DHL» за утерю либо повреждение груза. Маршрут следования Грузоотправитель соглашается с любым маршрутом следования и отклонениями от него, включая возможность прохождения Груза через промежуточные перевалочные пункты. Применимое законодательство Любые споры, возникающие из настоящих Условий, или в связи с ними, в интересах «DHL» подлежат рассмотрению в судах страны отправления Груза и регулируются законодательством этой страны, при этом Грузоотправитель обязуется признать указанную юрисдикцию, если это не противоречит действующему законодательству. 3.2 Полный текст Условий доставки по сети DHL Express доступен на сайте www.dhl.ru .
4. Условия совершения таможенных операций4.1. Таможенный представитель: 4.1.1 вправе производить таможенное декларирование Экспресс-груза; 4.1.2.обязуется информировать Получателя о дате прибытия товаров на склад временного хранения (далее – СВХ) посредством факсимильной или электронной связи; 4.1.3. обязуется совершать другие действия, предусмотренные таможенным законодательством Таможенного Союза и Российской Федерации, необходимые для совершения таможенных операций, в качестве лица, наделенного Получателем полномочиями в отношении декларируемых Экспресс-грузов. 4.2. Получатель обязуется предоставлять Таможенному представителю полные и достоверные сведения и документы, предусмотренные таможенным законодательством Таможенного Союза и Российской Федерации, для осуществления декларирования Экспресс-грузов, а также в соответствии с запросом Таможенного представителя представлять дополнительные документы. Все необходимые документы для декларирования товаров должны быть представлены не позднее 10 (десять) календарных дней с момента прибытия товаров на склад временного хранения 4.3. Получатель обязуется самостоятельно соблюдать все формальности, связанные с частотой перемещения им грузов через таможенную границу. 4.4.Отправитель и Получатель гарантируют юридические правомочия или иные законные основания на совершение юридически значимых действий Таможенного представителя от их имени и несут полную ответственность за предоставление полной и достоверной информации относительно Экспресс груза.
5. Ответственность Сторон5.1. Получатель несет ответственность за штрафные санкции, наложенные на Таможенного представителя вследствие нарушения последним таможенных правил в связи с предоставлением Получателем неполной и/или недостоверной информации и документов, в том числе, несоответствия перевозимых товаров сопроводительным документам в части их наименования, количества, иных характеристик, влияющих на достоверное декларирование, а равно несвоевременного предоставления Получателем указанных документов и информации, и в этом случае Получатель обязуется возместить Таможенному представителю суммы таких санкций на основании отдельного счета. 5.2. Таможенный представитель не несет ответственность за упущенную выгоду, а также иные косвенные и непредвиденные убытки Получателя, даже если такие убытки предсказуемы или если Таможенный представитель был о них уведомлен, или мог бы или должен бы был знать о них. 5.3. Стороны освобождаются от ответственности за частичное или полное неисполнение обязательств по настоящему Договору, если оно явилось следствием обстоятельств непреодолимой силы, и если эти обстоятельства непосредственно повлияли на исполнение данного Договора.
6. Тарифы и оплата услуг по совершению таможенных операций:6.1. Стоимость услуг определяется в соответствии с тарифами Таможенного представителя на дату выставления счета, включая суммы таможенных и иных платежей, уплаченных Таможенным представителем при оказании услуг по настоящему Договору. 6.2. Услуги Таможенного представителя должны быть оплачены Получателем. 6.3. Таможенный представитель оставляет за собой право за счет Получателя удерживать любые товары последнего до момента получения Таможенным представителем полной оплаты услуг, оказанных Получателю по настоящему Договору.
7. Общие положения7.1. В случае изменения текста Условий и/или Договора, Стороны соглашаются, что будут применены Условия, действующие на дату получения согласия, указанного в п. 2.2.
DHL EXPRESS NETWORK TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CARRIAGE AND CUSTOMS OPERATIONS ("T&C")
These Terms & Conditions are applied to services provided by Express Carrier DHL Express in respect of delivery of Express Shipments for personal use.
1. Terms used herein:Express Carrier: DHL Express is represented within the Russian Federation by two entities, DHL International ZAO and DHL Express OOO. DHL Express as well as third parties work together to deliver Express Shipments internationally and perform customs operations in respect of Express Shipments. Customs Broker means DHL Express OOO performing customs operations in the name and on behalf of the customs applicant and other interested parties in accordance with the customs laws of the Customs Union. Express Shipment means goods shipped in express mode by any means of transportation using electronic shipment organisation and tracking system on www.dhl.ru website to deliver those goods to the Consignee pursuant to an individual waybill within the shortest possible and/or fixed period of time. Shipper means a legal entity, normally an online store that handed Express Shipments over to the Express Carrier for delivery. Consignee means an individual consignee of Express Shipment specified in the DHL Express waybill.
2. T&C Subject Matter2.1. These T&C are a public offer and form a consensual type Delivery and Customs Operations Agreement in respect of Express Shipments by and between the Shipper/Consignee, the Express Carrier and the Customs Broker ("Agreement"). 2.2. Consignee of Express Shipments accepts the provisions of this Agreement for themselves and for other directly or indirectly interested parties, including the Shipper, by pressing a button, ticking a box or putting any other sign in the box "I accept terms and conditions of the Public Offer," as well as/or by any other means of actual confirmation of their consent when ordering goods at the Shipper's website.
2.3. Under the applicable legislation in Russian Federation Express Carrier and Customs Broker shall have the right to demand from Consignee documents and information necessary for international delivery of Express Shipments and customs operations in respect of Express Shipment, including those containing information comprising commercial, bank and other secrets protected by law, or other confidential information, and obtain such documents and information within the time limits ensuring observance of the requirements specified in the applicable legislation. Express Carrier and Customs Broker hereby acknowledge and confirm that the obtained information comprising state, commercial, bank and other secrets protected by the law or other confidential information must not be disclosed or used by Express Carrier and Customs Broker and their employees for their own purposes, handed over to other persons, except for the cases envisaged in the applicable legislation in Russian Federation other cases when disclose of the information is required for international delivery of Express Shipments and customs operations in respect of Express Shipment.
Express-carrier and Customs Broker confirm that they would not store or by any means use the information acquired during completing their obligations according to the T&C unless such use is needed for fulfilment of the obligations and/or otherwise is stated by law.
3. DHL Express Network Terms and Conditions of Carriage3.1. The Shipper and the Consignee acknowledge that normal DHL Express Delivery Terms and Conditions apply to carriage of goods via DHL Express network; the key provisions thereof that are essential for the Consignee are listed below: Deliveries and Undeliverables Shipments cannot be delivered to PO box address or postal codes only. Shipments are delivered to the Consignee's address given by Shipper (which in the case of mail services shall be deemed to be the first receiving postal service) but not necessarily to the named Consignee personally. Shipments to addresses with a central receiving area will be delivered to that area precisely. If the Shipment is deemed to be unacceptable, or it has been undervalued for customs purposes, or Consignee cannot be reasonably identified or located, or Consignee refuses delivery or to pay for delivery, DHL shall use reasonable efforts to return the Shipment to Shipper at Shipper's cost, failing which the Shipment is transferred to DHL and may be sold by DHL without incurring any liability whatsoever to Shipper or anyone else, with the proceeds of sale less service charges and related administrative costs to be returned to Shipper. Inspection DHL has the right to open and inspect Shipments without notice.
LiabilityTHE OUTNET insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to your specified delivery address. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you.
Delayed Shipments and Money-Back GuaranteeDHL will make every reasonable effort to deliver the Shipment according to DHL's regular delivery schedules, however, these schedules are not binding and do not form part of this Agreement. DHL is not liable for any damages or loss caused by delays. Certain services have a money-back guarantee which provides for a credit or refund for delay of all or part of the Shipment's transport charges in some cases. The Money-Back Guarantee Terms and Conditions are available on the DHL website (www.dhl.com) or from DHL Customer Service. Circumstances Beyond DHL's Control DHL is not liable for any loss or damage arising out of circumstances beyond DHL's control. These include but are not limited to electrical or magnetic damage to, or erasure of, electronic or photographic images, data or recordings; any defect or characteristic related to the nature of the Shipment, even if made known to DHL; any act or omission by a person not employed or contracted by DHL, e.g. Shipper, Consignee, third party, customs authorities or other government officials; "Force Majeure", e.g. earthquake, cyclone, storm, flood, fog, war, plane crash or embargo, riot or civil commotion, industrial action. International Conventions If Shipments are transported by air and involve an ultimate destination or stop in a country other than the country of departure, the Montreal Convention, or the Warsaw Convention as applicable, governs. For international road transportation, the Convention for the International Carriage of Goods by Road (CMR) may apply. These conventions limit DHL's liability for shipment loss or damage. Routing Shipper agrees to all routing and diversion, including the possibility that the Shipment may be carried via intermediate stopping places. Governing Law Any dispute arising under or in any way connected with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject, for the benefit of DHL, to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of, and governed by the law of, the country of origin of the Shipment, and Shipper irrevocably submits to such jurisdiction, unless contrary to applicable law. 3.2 Full text of the DHL Express Network Terms and Conditions of Carriage is available on www.dhl.ru website.
4. Customs Operations Terms & Conditions4.1. Customs Broker: 4.1.1 may performs customs declaration of Express Shipments; 4.1.2. shall inform the Consignee of the date of the goods arrival to the temporary storage facility (TSF) by fax or email; 4.1.3. shall perform other actions stipulated in the customs laws of the Customs Union and the Russian Federation as necessary to perform the customs operations as a person authorized by the Consignee to act in respect of the declared Express Shipments. 4.2. The Consignee shall provide comprehensive and accurate details and documents to perform declaration of the Express Shipments as stipulated in the customs laws of the Customs Union and the Russian Federation and provide additional documents at the Customs Broker's request. All the documents required to declare the goods should be provided within ten (10) calendar days from the moment the goods arrive to the TSF. 4.3.The Consignee would take of formalities related to the frequency of receiving shipments at his own risk and cost 4.4.The Shipper and the Consignee guarantee that they have legal authority or other legal grounds for the Customs Broker to perform legally relevant actions on their behalf and shall be fully liable for providing comprehensive and accurate information in respect of the Express Shipments.
5. Liability of the Parties5.1. The Consignee shall be liable for penal sanctions imposed on the Customs Broker as a result of the latter's breach of customs regulations due to the Consignee's failure to provide comprehensive and/or accurate information and documents, including inconsistencies in transported goods to their accompanying documents in terms of their name, quantity, other characteristics affecting due declaration, as well as the Consignee being late in providing those documents and information; and in that case the Consignee shall reimburse the Customs Broker all the amounts of such sanctions against a separate invoice. 5.2. The Customs Broker shall not be liable for lost profits or other consequential and contingent damages of the Consignee even if such damages are foreseeable or have been made known to the Customs Broker or the Customs Broker could or should have known about them. 5.3. The Parties shall be released from liability for full or partial non-performance of their respective obligations hereunder if it became a result of Force Majeure circumstances and those circumstances directly affected performance of this Agreement.
6. Service Fees and Payment for Customs Operations:6.1. Service fees are determined based on the Customs Broker's rates as of the invoice date, including amounts of customs and other fees paid by the Customs Broker while providing services hereunder. 6.2. The Consignee must pay for the Customs Broker's services. 6.3. The Customs Broker reserves the right to withhold any goods of the Consignee at the latter's expense until the Customer Broker's services provided to the Consignee hereunder are paid in full.
7. General Provisions7.1. Should the T&C and/or Agreement text change, the Parties agree to apply the T&C effective as of the date of consent specified in Clause 2.2.
- International Delivery Updates
Shipping to China
We are currently unable to dispatch orders containing jewelry to China. In order to receive your jewelry purchases, we suggest that you arrange for your shipment to be delivered to an alternative destination.
As clearance procedures vary between Chinese gateways, please contact your local DHL on the telephone numbers below to receive further information.
Call DHL from within China: 800 810 800 (from a landline) or 400 810 8000 (from a mobile).
From the rest of the world:North China - 86 10 67806680East China - 86 21 55514777South China - 86 20 86669288
Purchases shipped to Brazil require a tax ID number (Cadastro de Pessoa Fisica - CPF). To avoid any possible delays, make sure you have this information available when DHL contacts you.
Please note, orders over 2999 USD require formal customs clearance. We recommend that you hire a broker to ensure you comply as your purchase could be confiscated if you fail to do this.
A copy of the following documents must be provided to DHL when shipments arrive to the destinations below:
Saudi Arabia - your Saudi National ID or valid resident permit (Iqama)Bahrain - your Civil Population Registration (CPR or ID Card)Qatar - your Qatar Identification Number (QID)
If your order contains footwear, you must hire a licensed broker to clear customs.
Shipments to Gaza
All orders to Gaza are temporarily suspended. To ensure that you still receive your package, please select an alternative shipping address.
The Federal Customs Service of Russia calculates customs fees based on the total value of goods imported by each customer within a one month period.
We recommend that you keep track of the orders you place, as in a small number of areas in Russia, if you exceed the monthly import threshold amount, your purchase will be sent back to us. For more information, please contact Customer Care.
All South Korean postcodes must now be 5 digits.
To avoid any possible delays, make sure your postcode is entered correctly when placing your order.
Find out more.
For orders over 75 EUR, DHL will need you to provide one of the following pieces of information:
- TR ID number (if you are a Turkish citizen)
- VAT number (for deliveries to a company address)
- Passport number (non-residents)
DHL will contact you for this once your order arrives in Turkey, and your details will be stored for future shipments.
EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
- How to exchange an item
Need to return or exchange your purchase for a different size? No problem!
You've got 28 days from when you received your order to have your items sent back to us. Here's how:
- Sign in to your account, go to View Orders and select the order number with the items you would like to exchange or return.
- Click CREATE EXCHANGE/RETURN and follow the steps.
- Check the box to agree with our Returns Policy. We'll send you an email containing all of the information you need next.
All that's left to do now is to send your return back to us. We'll collect your item(s) for free using the delivery option that you selected when placing your order.
- DHL: Visit dhl.com and choose your country to find the telephone number you need. Remember to quote our account number, which you can find under Section 2 of the return air waybill.
- Premier: If you've used THE OUTNET Premier delivery service, we'll be in touch by email and text message within 48 hours to confirm your two-hour collection window.
Follow these steps to make sure that we're able to take care of your exchange or return as soon as possible:
- Sign, date and print your name on the returns paperwork that arrived with your order and include with your return. For the returns proforma invoice, check the item(s) that you're returning and for the DHL air waybill, write your address and contact number in the From Shipper section.
- Make sure that all of the items you wish to return from your order arrive back with us together in one shipment.
- Leave your package open for collection- the driver will check the contents and seal it for you.
That's it! As soon as we've received and taken care of your return, we'll be in touch by email to update you.
We would also recommend that your order is returned from the same country which it was delivered to originally, so that it's covered by our free returns policy and reaches us promptly. Items sent back from a different destination may incur additional charges or be delayed by customs.
For more information, please contact Customer Care.
- Alternate Return Methods
We recommend that you return items to us via DHL or THE OUTNET Premier Service so that they are protected and insured during delivery. However, you can return the goods by any secure means. If you are using an alternative returns option, please notify Customer Care. Our returns address is:
THE OUTNET,Unit 4, Old Parkbury Lane Colney Street St Albans Hertfordshire AL2 2DZ
Please note that we will not accept liability for goods that are not returned via DHL or THE OUTNET Premier service.
- Tracking Your Exchange
For returns with DHL, you can track the status of your return while it's on its way back to us, using the return air waybill number.
- Once your items have reached us, we'll send you a notification email. Keep in mind that it can take up to 48 hours between the parcel being signed for and your confirmation email being sent.
- Your return purchase will be checked within 24 hours and as soon as accepted, we will start taking care of your exchange.
- It usually takes us up to around 48 hours for us to get your new purchase sent out to you. Once they've been dispatched, you'll receive a confirmation email with your new DHL tracking number.
You can follow the progress of your exchange by going to Tracking Your Order in My Account.
- Exchange Charges Outside The US
Our exchange service is free! However, if you are based outside the US you will need to pay taxes and duties on the new item.
- Tracking You Refund
Once UPS or DHL have collected your parcel, you can track the status of your return while it's on its way back to us using the return air waybill number.
- Once your items have reached us, we'll send you a notification email. Keep in mind that it can take up to 48 hours between the parcel being signed for and your confirmation email being sent.
- Your return purchase will be checked within 24 hours and as soon as accepted, we will be in contact again to let you know that we've issued your refund. Different payment providers have different processing times and refunds can take up to 10 working days to show in your account.
- Your refund will exclude the delivery cost (unless free Ground shipping was selected) and $7.95 for your return. All sales taxes are included in your refund if your order has been sent to a destination within the US. Outside the US, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable.
- When requesting a refund, you can select your original payment method or a Store Credit refund. Store Credit will automatically be deducted at checkout when you next place an order.
- Late Returns
Your return should be sent back to us within 28 days. Returns received outside this timeframe will be accepted at the discretion of THE OUTNET and if so, may only be refunded as Store Credit.
- Our Returns Policy
Items should be returned new, unused and with all THE OUTNET and designer garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged, marked or altered will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
Where provided, belts and any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags should be included with your return.
Please notify Customer Care if any of your purchases have been delivered without THE OUTNET tags. You will need to request a return before sending your items back to us.
SHOES All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you are 100% sure you are keeping them. Shoes should be returned unmarked and in their original, undamaged shoe box as this is considered part of the product. Shoes that are returned without a box, in a damaged box or with scratched soles will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
LINGERIE AND SWIMWEAR Briefs, swimsuits and bikini bottoms must be tried on over underwear, without removing the protective adhesive strip. Returns will not be accepted if this strip has been removed or if items are soiled and will be sent back to the customer
TECHNOLOGY Technology products must be returned in the original packaging.
PORTER MAGAZINE Issues of PORTER magazine purchased from THE OUTNET cannot be returned or exchanged for refund or store credit.
FAULTY GOODS Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
If your item is faulty when you receive it, you can return it for a refund. Simply request your return and send the faulty goods back to us within 30 days of the day you received them.
COLORS We have made every effort to display the colors of our products that appear on THE OUTNET as accurately as possible. However, as computer monitors and devices may vary, we cannot guarantee that your screen's display of any color will be completely accurate.
REPEAT RETURNS We offer a flexible returns policy to make your online shopping experience even easier. We do monitor the number of returns made by customers, and continued returns will be flagged and potentially refused at our discretion or lead to the closure of your account.
PAYMENT AND SITE SECURITY
- Payment Methods
THE OUTNET accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.You can also choose to pay with PayPal. When selecting this option at checkout, you will be directed to the PayPal site to log in and review the amount shown before clicking PAY NOW. Once this transaction is complete, you will then return to THE OUTNET.
- Payment Security
All transactions on this website are processed using Datacash, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment.
To give you even more confidence when shopping online with THE OUTNET, MasterCard® 3D SecureTM protects your account from unauthorized use.
To use this service, you must first register with the bank or card issuer. To find out more, visit the MasterCard® 3D Secure website.
Once you have registered and created your own password with your card issuer, you will be automatically prompted at checkout to provide this each time you make a purchase. This means that even if someone knows your debit card number, they can't complete a purchase without your password.
- Securely Saving Your Card Details
To make shopping even quicker, we will store your credit card details if you are a registered customer. The next time you spot a coveted piece, you can fly through checkout without having to re-enter all your details!
Only the last four digits of the card will be displayed so that you know which of your cards you are using. You can also delete any of your card details at any time in the Saved Payment Details section when signed into your account.
For increased security, if you change or add a new address you will be asked to re-enter your card details.
- Website Security
Your details are always kept safe and secure with THE OUTNET. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology which encrypts and protects the data you send to us over the internet. If SSL is enabled, you will see a padlock at the top of your browser and you can click on this to find out more information about the SSL digital certificate registration.
You will also notice that the URL at the top of the browser begins with 'https:' instead of the normal 'http:' which means that you are in secure mode.
THE OUTNET is registered with Cybertrust as an authentic site. This ensures that your information is kept private when transferring between your web browser and our web server.
The size and fit of a garment can vary amongst designers. To help you choose the most suitable size, we provide the following information on every product page:
- A link to our Size Conversion Chart to help you convert international sizes
- A Details & Fit section with further information on the fit of the item, the material of the garment, and whether it runs small, true or large to size
- A Product Measurement chart so you can compare the sizes with your own measurements
If you need more help, call or email our Customer Care team who are on stand-by to provide expert advice.
Also, don't forget that it's completely free to exchange items for a different size within the EU. See our Exchanges and Returns section for more information.
- It's Easy To Place An Order
- Check the location shown on the top left corner of the site to make sure you are shopping from the correct country
- Use the JUST IN, CLOTHING, BAGS, SHOES and ACCESSORIES links to help you find what you are looking for. You can also shop by browsing our WHAT TO WEAR section or search for your favorite designer alphabetically in our DESIGNER A-Z
- After you've found a must-have, simply select your size and click the ADD TO BAG button
- When you're ready to check out, click on the SHOPPING BAG link at the top of the page. Use the REMOVE button to delete items you've changed your mind about, or move them to your WISH LIST to purchase later
- Click on CHECKOUT to complete your order
- Either sign in with your registered email address or continue to checkout without an account
- Enter your shipping and payment details, then click PURCHASE NOW
- We'll immediately send you an order confirmation email with your purchase details
- Payment will be deducted when your shipment is on its way and you will receive an email confirming your tracking information
- View The Correct Pricing
To make sure you are viewing prices with the correct taxes and duties, check that the location shown on the top left corner of the site corresponds with your shipping destination.
Before you enter any credit card details, you can view an itemized breakdown of the costs on the payment page.
- Shipping Address For First Time Orders
The first time you place an order on THE OUTNET, it must be shipped to your billing or corporate work address. This is so we can verify your details independently and protect our customers from improper use of their details.
To avoid any potential delays to your order, please make sure:
- The billing address matches the address on your card statement
- The cardholder's name is written as it appears on the card
- Your contact details are accurate so we can get in touch with you if necessary
- Tracking Your Order
Our delivery time starts from the moment an order is placed and includes a 48-hour period where your items will be processed and dispatched.
Once your purchases are on their way to you, we'll send you an email with your air waybill number. Registered customers can sign in to their account on THE OUTNET and follow its progress anytime. You can also track your delivery through dhl.com.
- Cancelling An Order
Submitted an order too quickly or changed your mind? Simply call Customer Care as soon as possible and we'll fix it for you!
- Amending Or Combining An Order
Accidentally ordered the wrong size of an item? No problem! If you need to change the size or remove an item from an order, or edit your name, billing or shipping details, just give Customer Care a call as soon as possible so we can fix this before the order is dispatched.
If you've placed multiple orders and get in touch with us right away, we can also cancel any existing orders, and assist you with placing a new order with all of the items together!
CREATING AN ACCOUNT
- Benefits of having an account
By registering with us you can enjoy the following:
- Track your orders and review all your previous purchases
- Organize your exchanges and returns directly from your account
- Shop quicker without re-entering your address or card details
- Add products you love to your Wish List to create personalized shopping lists
- Add sold out items to your Wish List so you can see if more stock arrives
- Adjust your email settings to be the first to know about upcoming sales and promotions
- Manage your delivery addresses
Register now or enter a password once you have placed an order to complete your registration.
- My Account
View Wish List
Keep track of the pieces you love, and receive an online notification when signed into your account if your favorites become available again
View All Orders
Track the progress of your order, review previous purchases or arrange an exchange or return
Manage Address Details
Make changes to your billing and delivery address to make sure that your purchases arrive where you need them
Edit Email Preferences
Tell us which emails you'd like to receive from us and tailor the Just In updates that you receive
Edit Size Preferences
Let us know your size preferences to receive updates on Just In items available in your size
Update Payment Details
View and amend saved payment information
Update Password & Login
Make changes to your account details
Manage Gift Credit
Redeem a gift card or view gift credit history
Store Credit Balance
Check your Store Credit balance
- Forgotten your password?
To reset your password simply enter your email address on the link found under Sign In. You'll then receive an email to create a new password for your account.
PURCHASING A GIFT CARD
Looking to treat your friends or family? A gift card from THE OUTNET.COM is the answer! Simply go to the GIFTS link on our site and select Gift cards to place your order.
RECEIVING A GIFT CARD
Our Gift Cards are delivered straight to the recipient's inbox and are available to purchase in British Pounds (GBP) or Euros (EUR).
HOW TO SPEND YOUR GIFT CARD
Sign into your account, select My Account and under My Gift Credit enter your voucher code. Alternatively, you can submit the Gift Card code on the payment page when making your purchase. Once activated, your gift credit will be automatically applied as payment on your next order.
All returned items paid for with a Gift Card will be refunded as Store Credit to your account at THE OUTNET to use on future purchases. If you return an item that was partially paid for with a Gift Card and another payment method, you will be refunded back in the same way, with the applicable delivery cost deducted from your Store Credit.
Please note, Gift Cards and Store Credits are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or returned for cash.
For more information refer to our Terms and Conditions.
CLEARANCE AND PROMOTIONS
- Clearance Sales
From time to time, we hold Clearance sales. To be informed when these sales take place, create an account if you are not already registered.
- Customers must be registered on the International Site to shop Clearance.
- All items are sold on a first come, first served basis.
- Additional Discount Promotions
We run occasional free shipping promotions and Weekend Shop-In sales, which start on Friday morning at 9am (EDT) and run for 72 hours.
During these sales we offer additional discounts on selected items on top of our existing reductions.
Sign up for our email updates to always be in the loop about our exclusive promotions and events.
Please note that some items in the $100 sale are priced at $100.01 and are incorrectly displayed as $101 on product list pages.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How Do I Make A Purchase?
Found a must-have piece on THE OUTNET?
- Snap it up fast! Select the size you require and click 'ADD TO BAG'.
- Make sure you are shopping from the correct country. To do this, check the location shown on the top left corner of the website.
- Continue shopping and add items to your shopping bag or go to 'CHECKOUT'.
- Review the products in your shopping bag and then enter your shipping and payment details.
- Once you are ready to proceed, click 'PURCHASE NOW'.
- We'll send you an order confirmation email detailing your purchases
- Payment will be deducted when your shipment is on its way to you.
Customer Care is here to help! If you need assistance placing an order or tracking the progress of your package, call +1 888 968 8638 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Do I Need To Set Up An Account To Place An Order?
Having an account on THE OUTNET is not essential, but it allows you to:
- Track your orders and review all your previous purchases.
- Organize your exchanges and returns directly from your account.
- Shop without re-entering your address or card details.
- Add sold out items and products you love to your Wish List.
- Manage your address book and email settings.
- Be the first to know about upcoming sales and promotions.
Register now to make the most of all these fabulous benefits or enter a password once you have placed an order to complete your account registration.
- I've Forgotten My Password - What Do I Do?
To reset your password, follow the 'FORGOTTEN PASSWORD' instructions on the SIGN IN page on THE OUTNET or click here to change it. We'll then send you an email so you can create a new password and start shopping again.
- How Do I Know That The Products You Sell Are Authentic?
Every fabulous item we sell on THE OUTNET is 100% authentic as we are an authorized online stockist for all the designers we carry.
Your purchase will be dispatched in its original designer packaging (including all tags and dust bag, if applicable).
- What Size Should I Choose?
All products on THE OUTNET follow the international sizing scheme set by the designer. To help you convert your size, you can view the 'SIZE CHARTS' link on the product page. You can also compare the actual dimensions of each size by clicking on the 'PRODUCT MEASUREMENTS' link.
Plus, you can find lots of detailed product information in the 'Details & Fit' tab on every product page.
For a little more help, you can call Customer Care at +1 888 9688 638 or email firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- How Do I Know If An Item Is In Stock?
If an item is available to purchase, you will be able to select your size and add it to your shopping bag.
Products on THE OUTNET are snapped up quickly and can still be bought by another customer even if the item is in your shopping bag. If you have found a piece you love, we recommend you place your order promptly so you don't miss out.
- What Payment Methods Do You Accept And Is My Payment Secure?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
You can also choose to pay with PayPal. When selecting this option at checkout, you will be directed to the PayPal site to 'Log In' and review the amount shown before clicking 'Pay Now'. Once this transaction is complete, you will then return to THE OUTNET.
All payments are processed through a secure checkout system provided by Datacash Ltd.
- Do You Ship To Post Office Boxes And Freight Forwarding Addresses?
We’re unable to deliver to Post Office boxes, apart from in the following countries: Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. We don’t deliver to forwarding addresses, including Aramex addresses.
- Why Are My Card Details Saved?
To make shopping at THE OUTNET even quicker, registered customers card details are safely stored so you don't need to re-enter them every time you place an order.
Your full card details are not displayed and are only used when transactions are initiated by you. To delete your card details or pay with an alternative card, simply uncheck the box 'Remember my payment details for my next purchase' on the payment page.
- How Do I Change My Personal Information?
To amend your details, simply 'Sign In' to your account at THE OUTNET and edit your personal information through 'Your Account' section.
- Is My Personal Information Kept Private?
When you register at THE OUTNET, we need to know your name, mailing address and email address. To process your order online we require your billing address, shipping address, telephone number, credit card number and expiration date. If necessary, these details may be shared with a credit reference agency to verify your order.
Only you or a Customer Care member (with your permission) may access your personal data from the website to help you place an order or update your account.
Please note, we may contact you about our fabulous new products and services via email. If you would prefer not to receive this information, you can edit your email preferences in 'Your Account' or email email@example.com.
- Why Are Shipping Restrictions Applied To Some Items?
As THE OUTNET has to follow international trading agreements and regulations, we're unable to dispatch items made of exotic skins outside the US. Fine jewelry of certain compositions and products made in China are also not allowed to be shipped to some countries.
When a restricted item is added to your shopping bag, the website will prompt you to remove it if we're unable to ship to the location you've selected. If you still wish to proceed with your order, we suggest you have it delivered to a different destination address. In the case of exotic skins, this would need to be within the US.
- How Do I Change Currency?
To change currency, simply click on the country shown on the top left corner of the website and select your location from the list of shipping destinations or click here.
Orders shipped to Europe are charged in Euros and all other destinations are billed in British Pounds.
- Why Did The Price Change When I Entered My Shipping Address?
The prices shown on our website are displayed for shipping within the United States. Once you have entered your delivery address, the correct unit price will be applied to the destination provided.
Before you enter any credit card details, you can always view an itemized breakdown of the costs on the payment page.
Not all items on THE OUTNET will have a suggested retail price affected by the delivery location. However, where this does apply, prices will always be competitive with local prices in your chosen shipping destination.
- What Packaging Will my Order Be Delivered In?
Your purchases will be wrapped in tissue with signature THE OUTNET stickers and placed inside a brown box to protect them until they reach you.
- Why Do I Need To Sign For My Order?
A signature requirement can be waived for packages delivered by UPS, however, you will still be required to sign for all international orders delivered by DHL. More information
- What Is The Difference Between DDU And DDP?
Most countries are shipped on a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis, which means that all relevant import taxes and duties are included in the final purchase price.
Whereas when a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) destination is selected, the product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties, as well as UK VAT. So once your order arrives at its destination you will be required to pay all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to, in order to release your order from customs.
- When Will My Order Be Delivered And How Do I Track It?
Our delivery time starts from the moment an order is placed and include a 48 hour period where your items will be processed and dispatched by our warehouse.
Once your purchases are on their way to you, we'll send you an email with your air waybill number. Registered customers can 'Sign In' to their account on THE OUTNET and follow its progress. If you have shopped but haven't created an account with us yet, register now so you can monitor the status of your order.
- How Do I Exchange Or Return Items?
If your purchase is not quite what you're looking for, you've got 28 days from when you received your order to have your items sent back to us for an exchange or refund. Follow these steps:
- Sign into your account, go to View orders and select the order number containing the items you would like to exchange or return.
- Click CREATE EXCHANGE/ RETURN and follow the steps.
- Check the box to agree with our Returns Policy. We will then send you an email with all of the information you need.
- Arrange your collection with the courier that delivered your order. For UPS, call +1 800 823 7459 or drop your shipment off at your local UPS store or any UPS facility. For DHL, visit dhl.com and select your country to find the telephone number you need. For THE OUTNET Premier orders, our team will contact you within 24 hours to arrange a collection.
- Do I Have To Use DHL Or UPS To Send Back My Return?
We recommend that items are returned to us via DHL or UPS so that they are protected and insured during transit. However, you can return the goods by any secure means. Please email Customer Care if you are using an alternative returns option.
Our returns address is:
THE OUTNET.COMDC1,725 Darlington Avenue,Mahwah,NJ 07430,USA
Please note that we may not accept liability for goods that are not returned via DHL or UPS.
- Will I Be Refunded The Full Value Of My Order?
Your refund excludes:- $7.95 for your return - the initial shipping cost (unless free Ground shipping was selected)
If your order has been sent to a destination within New York, all sales taxes will be refunded. Outside the United States, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable through THE OUTNET. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
- Does THE OUTNET Host Promotions?
We run occasional free shipping promotions and Weekend Shop-In sales, which start on Friday morning (EDT) and run for 72 hours.
During these sales we offer additional discounts on selected items on top of our already fabulous reductions.
Sign up for our email updates to always be in the loop about our exclusive promotions and events.
- Our Customer Care Team
Don't hesitate to get in touch! We're here to help 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Not sure what we can help you with? Our areas of expertise include:
- Size and fit advice
- Detailed product information
- Placing an order
- Tracking the progress of your order
- Delivery questions
- Exchanging or returning an item
Internationally +44 330 022 4250 (*)
*Calls from outside the UK will be charged at international rates
Free of Charge: UK: 0800 011 4250 Australia: 1 800 729 187 Germany: 0800 723 7580 (**) France: 0805 103 020 (**) (**) free using a landline May incur a domestic rate: Hong Kong: +852-5808-1383 Russia: 8-499-3466832 Canada: 647-503-4045 Switzerland: 044-580-4312 Singapore: 6622 0822 Greece: 21-1198-3884 Netherlands: 020-703-8104 Ireland: 01-447-5199 China: 400 120 5997
Please note all calls may be recorded for training purposes.
- The Outnet Premier Service Team
For customers based in London, THE OUTNET Premier Service Team is at your service from the moment an order is placed until your items arrive at your door.
Call 0800 044 5710 or 0330 022 5710 from a mobile, 8am-9pm weekdays and 9am-5pm weekends.
- Other Teams
- Our Customer Care Team
Don't hesitate to get in touch! We're here to help 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Not sure what we can help you with? Our areas of expertise include:
- Size and fit advice
- Detailed product information
- Placing an order
- Tracking the progress of your order
- Delivery questions
- Exchanging or returning an item
Internationally +44 330 022 4250 (*)
*Calls from outside the UK will be charged at international rates
Free of Charge: UK: 0800 011 4250 Australia: 1 800 729 187 Germany: 0800 723 7580 (**) France: 0805 103 020 (**) (**) free using a landline May incur a domestic rate: Hong Kong: +852-5808-1383 Russia: 8-499-3466832 Canada: 647-503-4045 Switzerland: 044-580-4312 Singapore: 6622 0822 Greece: 21-1198-3884 Netherlands: 020-703-8104 Ireland: 01-447-5199 China: 400 120 5997
Please note all calls may be recorded for training purposes.
- The Outnet Premier Service Team
For customers based in London, THE OUTNET Premier Service Team is at your service from the moment an order is placed until your items arrive at your door.
Call 0800 044 5710 or 0330 022 5710 from a mobile, 8am-9pm weekdays and 9am-5pm weekends.
- Other Teams
Introducing THE OUTNET - the most fashionable fashion outlet!
Since its launch in April 2009 by THE NET-A-PORTER GROUP, THE OUTNET has established itself as the go-to destination for the global style-conscious shopper. THE OUTNET stocks an unparalleled selection of previous-season designer fashion from 350+ brands at up to 75% off, including Chloé, Tory Burch, Isabel Marant and more, as well as exclusive collaborations with high-profile designer labels and its own in-house label, Iris & Ink. New arrivals land on site every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
THE OUTNET.COM is now part of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP, following the merger of YOOX Group and THE NET-A-PORTER GROUP in October 2015.
AUTHENTICITY THE OUTNET is an authorized online stockist for all the designers we carry. You can be sure that everything we sell is 100% authentic.
WHAT TO WEAR Seeking style inspiration? Look no further than our What to Wear section, with outfit solutions for every occasion and our edit of the season's biggest trends. Plus, subscribe to our emails for a regular hit of style inspiration direct to your inbox. And when you've decided what you wanted, remember to create a Wish List to keep track of everything you're coveting and to receive alerts about back-in-stock pieces.
CUSTOMER CARE We know that fashion isn't always easy, so our Customer Care team is available 24/7 for styling advice, size information and more - and all in your language (14 languages and counting!).
DELIVERY Several delivery options are available to 170 countries (including same-day delivery in London and Manhattan), so you can get your stylish designer finds as soon as possible. And if it's not quite right, no problem - thanks to free returns, you can send it straight back. Easy!
PACKAGING Your purchase will be dispatched in its original designer packaging (including all tags and dust bag, if applicable).
Standard packaging All orders will be packaged in tissue with signature THE OUTNET stickers. To protect your purchases during transit, your order will be placed inside a brown box.
THE OUTNET Premier packaging Your purchases will be delivered in our stylish white bags.
- Standard Packaging
All orders will be packaged in tissue with signature THE OUTNET stickers. To protect your purchases during transit, your order will be placed inside a brown box.
- The Outnet Premier Packaging
Your purchases will be delivered in our stylish white bags.
This website is owned and run by THE NET-A-PORTER GROUP LIMITED ("we", "our", "us"), part of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP. If we use the term "our Group", this means us and our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries (or any of them). The term "our online services" refers to NET-A-PORTER, MR PORTER, THE OUTNET, The NET SET, our mobile and tablet applications, our pages on third party social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+ and any other websites or apps we own or run from time to time. The term "our services" refers to our online services and any of our other products and services, such as PORTER magazine, offered from time to time. If you use any of our services, we will refer to you using the terms "user", "visitor", "you", "your", "yours" in this policy.
- What personal information do we collect from you and how?
- What about Cookies? What are cookies?
- How this information may be used
- Who we will share your personal information with
- Where we process your personal information
- Marketing opt-in and opt-out provisions
- How you can access your personal information and keep it up to date
- Safeguarding your personally identifiable information
- Why we link to other websites
- How we can make changes to this policy
- Where and how to ask questions or contact us about this policy
- What Personal Information Do We Collect From You And How
We collect personal information about you when you register or subscribe for one of our services, place an order, buy a gift voucher, use our online services, interact with us in any other way, such as via social media, click on an advert that we put on our or someone else's website, use our Personal Shopping services, ask for information or assistance, give us a testimonial or other feedback, comment on any blogs or articles featured in our services, attend an event that we run or sponsor, enter competitions or special promotions, sign up for our special offers or other updates, participate in research panels or fill in surveys. By registering, subscribing or using our services, you consent to the use of your personal data in line with this policy. We may also receive information about you from our Group and from third parties, with whom we have a business relationship.
The information we collect and hold about you may include your name, email address, phone and mobile phone numbers, home address, shipping and payment card billing address, payment card details, IP address, search criteria, shopping history, shopping preferences, sizings, responses to research panels and surveys, the type of browser you use (a browser is the program you use to look at websites, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari), the times when you access the site and for how long, your referring URL (the site you come from to reach our website), cell IDs (these are the unique identifiers of the telecommunications towers being used by your mobile phone when you use our locations-based services on your mobile phone or tablet) and other location information (for example, GPS measurements), photographs and other content you share with us when you use our services, date of birth, password details, answers to security questions and any other information you may give us.
We may record or monitor calls that you receive from us or make to us. We do this for security and training purposes, and to improve the services we provide to you.
- What About Cookies? What Are Cookies?
- How This Information May Be Used
Whenever you give us your personal information we will use it in accordance with applicable privacy laws and for the purposes set out in this policy, on the data entry forms you complete, in any relevant terms and conditions and on pages or emails which link to the data entry forms.
When you use our services: If you use any of our services, register for or attend one of our events, set up, look at or change your account details or contact your personal shopper or a member of our Customer Care team, we will record your personal details. Your information will be used in the first place to provide the products, services or information you have asked for and to provide you with a personalized shopping experience. We keep the information you provide and may use it for several purposes, including: (i) accounting, billing, reporting and audit; (ii) credit checking or screening; (iii) authentication and identity checks; (iv) credit, debit or other payment card verification and screening; (v) debt collection; (vi) safety, security, health, training, administrative and legal purposes; (vii) data matching and dedupe, statistical and market analysis, and marketing information; (viii) advertising and marketing for us, our Group and third parties; (ix) developing, testing and maintaining systems; (x) studies, research and development; (xi) customer surveys; (xii) customer care and to help us in any future dealings with you, for example by identifying your requirements and preferences; (xiii) where required by law or in connection with legal proceeding or disputes; and (iv) any other uses set out in the terms and conditions for use of our services. For these purposes we may disclose your information to one or more of the other organisations listed in the section called "who we will share your personal information with".
Saved payment card details will only be shared with our payment partner and not with any other third parties and will only be used to process your order, using our payment partner's systems.
We may also use your personal information to send you marketing updates, as detailed in the next section.
Testimonials: If you give us feedback, we may use it to improve our services and we may publish it online or offline to promote our business and our services. We will ask for your permission before we publish it.
Comments and reviews submitted to our online services: If you wish to submit a comment or feedback on a blog or article featured on our services, we may (but are not obliged to) publish your comment online or offline to promote our business and our services. We will collect your name or username which will be displayed next to your comment, and e-mail address, which will not be published, but which we may use to contact you in relation to your comment.
Mobile services: When you request our mobile services, we may keep your mobile phone number, the make and model of your phone, the operating system used by your phone and details of your network operator, and we will link a unique identifier to your mobile phone number. We'll store your device language, app language, country, We need this information in order to provide the features and services enabled through our mobile services and to administer the our mobile service ?. Our Givenchy mobile services use your location to show your closest Givenchy store. We may also use it for SMS or voice marketing and market research.
Direct marketing: For information on how we may market to you?, please read the section called "marketing opt-in and opt-out provisions".
- Who Will We Share Your Personal Information With
From time to time, we may engage third party business partners to provide information about you or to collect personal information on our behalf. We may also share or match your data with third party business partners to provide you with the products, services or information you ask for or for interest-based advertising. We may pass your information onto one or more of the following organisations: (i) data processing companies, mailing houses and other third party suppliers working on our Group's behalf; (ii) ad-serving agencies and other advertising intermediaries; (iii) credit reference or fraud prevention agencies, which may keep a record of that information; (iv) research students, universities and other research and development organisations; (v) regulatory bodies, government and enforcement agencies, such as the police.
Every now and again, we receive requests for information from government departments, the police and other enforcement agencies. If this happens, and there is a proper legal basis for providing your personal information, we will provide it to the organisation asking for it.
We collate information about site traffic, sales, wish lists, and other commercial information which we may pass on to third parties, but this information does not include any details? information which can identify you personally.
- Where Will We Process Your Personal Information
When we use your information as described in this policy, this may involve sending your information outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Where When? we do this, we make sure that appropriate steps are taken to protect your personal information and your rights. By providing us with your personal information, you agree that we may transfer, store and process your information outside the EEA. Governments in certain countries like such as? the USA have broad powers to access data for security, crime prevention and detection and law enforcement purposes.
- Market Opt-In And Opt-Out Provision
We offer you the chance to receive news and fashion updates which, depending on your preferences, we will discuss with you by phone or live chat, or send to you via email, SMS and/or direct mail. These include alerts for new products, features, enhancements, special offers, upgrade opportunities, contests, events of interest, and one-off marketing promotions. You can opt-out of receiving these updates, if you wish.
We, or our third party business partners, may also ask you if you want to receive marketing if you enter a promotion or attend an event thrown or sponsored by us. Other companies in our Group may also pass your personal information to us for marketing use share your personal information for marketing us.
Marketing communications you subscribe to will only be sent by our Group.
You have the right to ask us not to use your personal information for marketing. At all times, we will offer you the opportunity to unsubscribe from any service or update to which you have subscribed, if you change your mind.
Whenever you receive direct marketing from us, we will tell you how to unsubscribe. Alternatively you can change your marketing preferences by logging into My Account. To opt out of direct mail, please contact our Customer Care team:
For NET-A-PORTER, on 0800 044 5700 (UK) or +44 330 022 5700 (from a mobile or internationally) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For MR PORTER.COM, on +44 330 022 5705 or by email at email@example.com.
For THE OUTNET.COM, on +44 330 022 4250 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you tell us that you do not want to receive direct marketing, we will still contact you in order to provide you with products and services you request and for administration purposes.
- How You Can Access Your Personal Information And Keep It Up To Date
You have the right to see information we hold about you, with some exceptions which are described in the privacy laws. If you would like a copy of your personal information, please contact our privacy officer at Query.email@example.com. You will need to pay a processing fee.
You have the right to review and update your personal details. If for any reason you are concerned that the personal information we hold is not correct, please visit our online services and, after logging into the site using the "Sign In" menu on the home page, your personal information will be made available for review and change in the "My Account" section. Only you or, upon your request, our Customer Care team, may access your personal data from our online services using your user ID and password. Information may be changed online within "My Details", "Shipping Details", and "My Email Preferences". You can change or delete saved credit/debit card details each time you make a purchase. You will also be able to delete saved credit/debit card details by adding or editing a shipping/billing address. If you change your billing or shipping address while your order is still being processed, the order will be re-processed through security validation checks. If you prefer, you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will amend your personal details.
Our Live Chat provider stores all chat conversations for 13 months. To receive a copy of your chat conversation simply request this when exiting Live Chat or contact our Customer Care team by emailing email@example.com for NET-A-PORTER.COM chats, firstname.lastname@example.org for MR PORTER.COM chats and email@example.com for THE OUTNET.COM chats.
- Safeguarding Your Personal Information Does Not Match Contents Above
We will take reasonable care to maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the information you have provided to us. We have put in place technology and security policies which are designed to protect the personal information we hold about you. We also follow the security procedures that applicable privacy laws require. These cover storing, using and releasing any information you have provided and, as well as and measures designed to prevent unauthorised access or use. When you place an order or access your account information, we use a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption which encrypts your information before it is sent to us to protect it from unauthorised use.
- Why We Link To Other Websites
Our online services contain hyperlinks to websites that are owned and operated by other organisations. These websites have their own privacy and cookie policies, and we urge you to read them. They control how your personal information is used when you give it to these other organisations or they collect it with cookies. We do not approve any other websites and we are not responsible for any information, material, products or services that are on or accessible through those websites or for the privacy practices of websites run by other organisations. If you use these other websites you do so at your own risk.
- How We Can Make Changes To This Policy
- Where And How To Ask Questions Or Contact Us About This Policy
If you wish to talk to a Customer Care representative, please call:
For NET-A-PORTER, on 0800 044 5700 (UK) or +44 330 022 5700 (from a mobile or internationally).
For MR PORTER, on +44 330 022 5705 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For THE OUTNET, on +44 330 022 4250 or by email at email@example.com.
This website is owned and run by THE NET-A-PORTER GROUP LIMITED ("we", "our", "us"), part of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP. If we use the term "our Group", this means us and our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries (or any of them). The term "our online services" refers to NET-A-PORTER, MR PORTER, THE OUTNET, The NET SET, our mobile and tablet applications and any other websites or apps we own or run from time to time. If you use any of our online services, we will refer to you using the terms "user", "visitor", "you", "your", "yours" in this policy.
- The cookies used on our online services
- Advertising cookies used on our business partners' websites
- How to reject or opt out of receiving cookies
- Third-party cookies
The cookies used on our online services The cookies we and our business partners use on our online services can be grouped into the following categories:
Essential cookies: Some of the cookies on our online services are essential for us to be able to provide you with a service you have requested. An example of this would be a cookie that enables you to log into your account on the website, or one which allows communication between your browser and the website. Our cookie-preference cookie, described in the section 'How to reject or opt out of receiving cookies', is also an essential cookie. You may not be able to use our website without these cookies.
Website functionality cookies: These cookies enable you to browse our online services and use features such as shopping baskets and wish lists.
Website analytics cookies: We use these cookies to measure and analyse how our customers use our online services. An example is counting the number of different people visiting our website or using a particular feature, rather than the total number of times the site or feature is used. This allows us to continuously improve our online services and your shopping experience.
Customer preference cookies: When browsing or shopping online, our online services will remember preferences you make (for example your user name, language or location). This improves your experience and makes your browsing simpler, easier and more personal to you.
How to reject or opt out of receiving cookies: If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support section on your internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Please note that our online services cannot always control third-party cookies stored on your machine from our online services and that setting your cookie preferences with us will not stop those third-party cookies from being stored on your machine. Therefore you must manage these cookies directly with the relevant third party. Please see our 'Third party cookies' section below for more information. Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
|Third Party||Type of cookie||More information and how to opt out|
|Adobe (Adobe Analytics)||Analytics This cookie provides anonymized data to allow us to understand user behavior and marketing performance across our Group.||NAP: http://metrics.net-a-porter.com/optout.htmlMRP: http://metrics.mrporter.com/optout.htmlTON: http://metrics.theoutnet.com/optout.html|
|Facebook (Facebook Connect)||Website Functionality This cookie allows you to log in to our website using your Facebook logon credentials. Data about your behavior while on our website is transferred to Facebook.||http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/|
|Facebook (Facebook Custom Audience)||Interest-based Advertising This cookie allows us to target the advertising we do on Facebook more effectively by matching data we hold with that held by Facebook||http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/|
|Google (AdWords Remarketing)||Interest-based Advertising This cookie facilitates post-visit messaging to drive return visits.||https://www.google.com/settings/u/0/ads/authenticated?hl=en|
|Google (Google Analytics)||Analytics This cookie provides anonymized data to allow us to understand user behavior and marketing performance across our Group.||https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout|
|Google / Double-Click (Double-Click DPA)||Interest-based Advertising This is a management solution used to track the effectiveness of different advertising campaigns which are delivered to different audiences.||https://www.google.com/settings/u/0/ads/authenticated?hl=en|
|Google / Double-Click (Double-Click Floodlight)||Interest-based Advertising This cookie allows us to target the advertising we do on third party websites more effectively.||https://www.google.com/settings/u/0/ads/authenticated?hl=en|
|Intercom||Customer Preferences We use this technology to create personalized content on our websites.||https://docs.intercom.io/pricing-and-terms/intercom-inc-privacy-policy|
|Liveperson||Website Functionality We use this technology to provide real time access to our Customer Service team via a chat window.||http://www.liveperson.com/uk/policies/privacy|
|Marin||Interest-based Advertising This paid search bid management technology allows us to track whether a click on a paid advert served via a search engine led to a conversion.||http://www.marinsoftware.co.uk/privacy/marin-tracker-opt-out|
|Marin (Perfect Audience)||Interest-based Advertising This cookie delivers ads for designers and products you have viewed on our site to you when you visit third party websites.||http://www.perfectaudience.com/privacy/|
|Polyvore||Interest-based Advertising Polyvore is a social commerce website that uses our product feed to deliver personalized content to its users. We track how their users interact with our websites.||http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/optout-email|
|Qubit (Qubit Open Tag)||Website Functionality We use Qubit's web optimization platform to test the effectiveness of custom content and product recommendations.||http://www.qubit.com/legal/privacy-and-cookie-policy|
|Rakuten (Linkshare)||Analytics Linkshare allows us to track orders which come to us from our affiliate marketing partners.|
|StrikeAd||Interest-based Advertising This cookie delivers ads across mobile websites.||http://strikead.com/privacy-policy/|
If you want to know more about how cookies work and how to manage or delete them, visit the World Wide Web Consortium's website (or, for third party cookies, visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com/).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following TOS and Service and any other rules posted on our Site (collectively the "TOS") constitute an agreement between THE OUTNET and you, the visitor, governing your access and use of all content and functionalities available at the THE OUTNET website and related micro-sites accessed through the URL www.THE OUTNET and related domain names, and any other website or micro-site of THE OUTNET (collectively the "Site").
"THE OUTNET" means THE OUTNET a trading division of Net-A-Porter Ltd, a company registered In England, which has licensed the exclusive use of THE OUTNET to YNAP Corporation, a Delaware corporation having an address at 100 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10011; its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, parent, subsidiaries and affiliates.
By visiting the Site, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in the TOS. We may modify the TOS from time to time and your continued use of this Site (or any of our other Sites) following such change shall signify your agreement to be bound by the modified TOS.
Please read the TOS and check back often. If you do not agree to any change to the TOS, then you must immediately stop using the Site
RegistrationTo use some of the services or features made available to you on this Site you will need to register. When you register you are required to provide information about yourself that is true, accurate, current, and complete in all respects. Should any of your registration information change, please notify us immediately at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. We may also change registration requirements from time to time.
The account password you provide should be unique and kept secure, and you must notify THE OUTNET immediately of any breach of security or unauthorised use of your account. Although THE OUTNET will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for THEOUTNET's losses or others due to such unauthorized use.
Eligibility to purchaseThe purchase of merchandise through THE OUTNET is strictly limited to parties who can lawfully enter into and form contracts on the Internet in accordance with the laws of the State of New York.
In order to make purchases through the Site, you will be required to provide your personal details. In particular, Customers must provide their real name, phone number, e-mail address and other requested information as indicated. Furthermore, you will be required to provide payment details that you represent and warrant are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the Billing information provided.
The Site is available only to individuals who meet THE OUTNET terms of eligibility, who have been issued a valid credit/debit card by a bank acceptable to THE OUTNET and who have authorized THE OUTNET to process a charge or charges on their credit/debit card in the amount of the total purchase price for the merchandise which they purchase. Products purchased by the buyer are for personal or gift use and should not be re-sold, used for commercial purposes or any other commercial benefit. In addition, THE OUTNET reserves the right to restrict multiple quantities of an item being shipped to any one customer or postal address.
By making an offer to purchase merchandise, you expressly authorize us to perform credit checks, and where THE OUTNET feels necessary, to transmit or to obtain your credit/debit card information or credit report information (including any updated information) to or from third parties solely to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit/debit card, to obtain an initial credit/debit card authorization and/or to authorize individual purchase transactions.
Furthermore, you agree that we may use Personal Information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti fraud checks. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
OrdersTHE OUTNET offers products for sale that are in stock and available for dispatch from our distribution center. All orders are sold on a first come, first served basis and are subject to acceptance and availability. Furthermore, items in your shopping basket are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers.
When participating in Clearance sales customers must complete the check out procedure within the specified timeframes. Please see our Promotions for more information.
Pricing policyIf you are shipping within the USA, local sales tax will be charged on all orders (where applicable).
All prices and offers remain valid as advertised from time to time. The US Dollar price of a product displayed on the Site at the time the order is accepted will be honored, except in cases of patent error.
If you are buying from outside the US, you will incur carriage costs and any duties levied by the jurisdiction to which you have specified delivery. If you are a customer whose credit/debit card is not denominated in US Dollars, the final price will be calculated in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your credit/debit card company processes the transaction.
PromotionsParticipation in Clearance sales and promotions is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Clearance sales are open to all registered customers.
- Customers must be registered with the US Site to participate in US Clearance sales.
- All items are sold on a first come, first served basis and must be purchased before the timer expires.
- All sales are final.
The 'Spend More, Save More' promotion can only be applied on selected styles and the stated threshold must be met before shipping costs are applied (threshold includes taxes and duties). The promotion ends 10am EDT, Friday June 10th and cannot be used in conjunction with other discount offers. Your discount will be applied automatically at checkout and the thresholds to qualify are:
- Spend over $100, get 10% off
- Spend over $200, get 20% off
- Spend over $300, get 30% off
- Spend over $400, get 40% off
Promotion CodesPromotion codes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Furthermore, they cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion code or offers, and must be redeemed by the date published, if provided.
Refer a friendParticipation in THE OUTNET's (a subsidiary of the Net-A-Porter Group Limited) Refer a Friend program is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Refer a Friend program, you indicate that you have read, understand and accept these Terms and Conditions and that you agree to abide and be bound by them.
- The Refer a Friend program shall begin on 23rd August 2012. If we make materials changes to the Refer a Friend program, we will notify you here
- To receive the store credit you must be registered with an account on THE OUTNET.COM. If you are not currently registered, you will need to do so before you can receive the store credit.
- To receive store credit, your friend must not be a current customer of THE OUTNET and must not have already purchased from the OUTNET.
- The store credit will be credited to your THE OUTNET account after your friend has made their first purchase at THE OUTNET. You will be notified via email once the credit is applied. Their first purchase must be made within 30 days of receiving the Refer a Friend email from you. Purchases made after 30 days will not qualify for store credit.
- The email address used by your friend for their first purchase must be the same email address to which you sent the Refer a Friend email.
- Your friend's first purchase can be for any item(s) on the site and does not only apply to the item(s) you sent them via the Refer a Friend email.
- Your account will be credited with store credit for each friend who makes their first purchase at THE OUTNET. The store credit will only be issued once per friend and for their first purchase only.
- The store credit will be issued 28 days after their purchase if your friend keeps at least one item ordered from their first purchase. If your friend(s) choose to return all of the items(s) from their first purchase, you will not receive the store credit.
- Items sent to your friend via any means other than a Refer a Friend email do not qualify for store credit.
- A qualifying referral can only be made via email, Facebook or Twitter by clicking theicon at the top of the website, from THE OUTNET email newsletter, the 'My Account' page or from your Wish List. Only referrals that you make using the above mentioned methods will qualify for the Refer a Friend store credit reward. Sharing directly from product pages will not constitute a referral under this Refer a Friend program.
- Items sent to referred friends who are also members of the same household in which you reside, will not qualify for store credit.
- If your friend receives more than one Refer a Friend email from multiple senders, the store credit will be issued to the last sender only.
- The value of the store credit will be $30 per friend. Store credit is valid for 12 months from the date of receipt and may only be redeemed on the site that supports your country ?in the U.S., this is THE OUTNET's Americas website www.theoutnet.com/am. The store credit is non-transferable and there is no cash or other alternative available. Store credits that are not redeemed within the 12 month period will be forfeited.
- By using the Refer a Friend functionality you acknowledge and agree not to use it to send unsolicited commercial messages to people you do not know or send identical (or substantially similar) messages to multiple recipients.
- Please note THE OUTNET is not liable or responsible for the misuse of the Refer a Friend email functionality. THE OUTNET accepts no responsibility for lost, corrupted, delayed or mis-transmitted Refer a Friend emails. Furthermore, THE OUTNET reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse store credits or withdraw applied store credits and close customer accounts if it considers any registered user of THE OUTNET to have acted inappropriately, dishonestly, fraudulently or to have misused the Refer a Friend program. Sending emails to an alternate email account that belongs to you will be considered fraud.
- THE OUTNET is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of these Terms and Conditions, any Refer a Friend email, and/or in the administration of THE OUTNET Refer a Friend program.
- THE OUTNET is not responsible or liable in any manner to any registered user who is unable to accept or use all or any portion of the store credit due to failure to qualify or comply with these Terms and Conditions, or any law, regulation or other rules that apply to acceptance, receipt, or fulfilment or use of the store credit.
- THE OUTNET reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the Refer a Friend program at any time, to substitute a reward of equivalent value for the store credit offered initially and to change the value of the store credit award at any time, where THE OUTNET considers it reasonable and necessary to do so for security, regulatory or other legal or commercial reason. Reasonable notice will be given where possible. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures, other statements, or other communications or materials concerning or related to the Refer a Friend program and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- THE OUTNET reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. If we make materials changes to the Refer a Friend program, we will notify you here.By participating in the Refer a Friend program, you agree to indemnify, release, discharge and hold harmless THE OUTNET, The Net-A-Porter Group Limited and their associated entities, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents (the "Releasees") from any and all liability or any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind directly or indirectly arising from or in connection with:
- Your registration with THE OUTNET;
- our participation in the Refer a Friend program;
- The awarding, delivery, acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any store credit or other award, including without limitation, death and bodily injury;
- Any information posted or shared by you;
- Any software you use in connection with posting such information in the sub-clause above; or
- Any unauthorised disclosure of confidential information by you.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to this site and/or login details at our sole discretion and without notice. If you fail to abide by these rules you will be sent an email which informs you why you have breached these rules. It will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account. This action may include your account being placed into temporary or permanent suspension.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be interpreted in accordance with English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Any action arising out of these terms shall be litigated in, and only in, the courts of England and Wales, and all members hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts and further agree that they are a convenient forum for you.
- Please sent any questions or concerns to: THE OUTNET (a subsidiary of The Net-A-Porter Group Limited) whose registered offices is at 1 The Village Offices, Westfield London Shopping Centre, Ariel Way, London W12 7GF. If you have any concerns about the Refer a Friend program, please get in touch with us at email@example.com. You can also call us on 1-888-968-8638.
Acceptance of your orderOnce you have made your choice and your order has been placed, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order. This email is NOT an acceptance of your order.
Unless you cancel your order, acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and THE OUTNET will be perfected when we dispatch the goods to you at which time you will receive a second email containing your tracking number, and confirming that your order has been dispatched. The sale contract is therefore concluded in the State of New York, USA and the language of the contract is English. Neither our third party payment processor nor our nominated courier has the authority to accept an order on behalf of THE OUTNET.
We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain authorization for payment, that shipping restrictions apply to a particular item, that the item ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn, or that you do not meet the eligibility criteria set out within the TOS.
Furthermore, we may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any merchandise from the Site whether or not that merchandise has been sold, removing, screening or editing any materials or Content on the Site, refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
Whilst every effort is made to make sure details on our website are accurate, we may from time to time discover an error in the pricing of products. If we discover an error in the pricing of a product in your order, we will let you know as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to accept or fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price and reserve the right to cancel such an order that has been accepted or is in transit. If you order a product that is priced incorrectly for any reason, we will email or telephone you to inform you that we have not accepted your order and/or that the relevant part of your order has been cancelled. If you have already paid for the goods, we shall refund the full amount as soon as we are able. In the event that products are recalled in transit, we will process your refund once the products have been returned to us.
PaymentPayment can be made by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and any other methods which may be clearly advertised on the site from time to time. You can also choose to pay with PayPal. When selecting this option at checkout, you will be directed to the PayPal site to 'Log In' and review the amount shown before clicking 'Pay Now'. Once this transaction is complete, you will then return to THE OUTNET. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon completion of the packing of your order by THE OUTNET. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorized by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer.
If the issuer of your credit/debit card refuses to authorize payment to THE OUTNET, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. Occasionally, high demand causes us to run out of certain items. If we don't have an item that you have ordered in stock, we'll notify you by email immediately.
We take reasonable care to make our Site as secure as we can. All credit/debit card transactions on this site are processed using ChasePaymentech, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment. If you are a registered THE OUTNET user, we will securely store your credit/debit card details on our systems. These details will be fully encrypted and only used to process card transactions which you have initiated.
To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple and secure THE OUTNET uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Furthermore, we take reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Site.
Gift CardsTHE OUTNET Gift Cards are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- No fees are imposed on Gift Cards from THE OUTNET and they do not expire.
- Gift Cards can be redeemed against all products at www.theoutnet.com.
- Gift Cards are non-transferable, can only be used on the YOOX NET-A-PORTER site for which they are issued and may not be returned or redeemed for cash.
- If your order total is less than the value of the Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account and will be redeemed against subsequent orders. You may check your Gift Card balance online via your My Account page.
- If your order exceeds the value of the Gift Card and you have existing store credit on your account, this will automatically be redeemed to cover the remaining balance. All remaining balances exceeding the value of your gift credit or store credit must be paid by credit or debit card.
- If you return products you have purchased using a Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account as store credit and will be redeemed against subsequent orders. You may check your Store Credit balance online via your My Account page.
- Gift Cards will be e-mailed to the recipient once the full order has been processed and payment has been taken. A copy will also be sent to the sender as confirmation of dispatch.
- THE OUTNET is not liable for delivery of a Gift Card to an incorrect or non-existent email address. This is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- THE OUTNET is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- THE OUTNET reserves the right to cancel a Gift Card if we deem such action necessary.
- Promotion codes cannot be applied to the purchase of Gift Cards.
- Sales tax and shipping is applicable on any products purchased with a Gift Card.
Insurance and deliveryYou will own the goods on and from the later of the point in time when: (a) we receive payment in full, or (b) we deliver the goods to you.
THE OUTNET insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to your specified delivery address. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by THE OUTNET and transfer of responsibility in the same way. The goods are your responsibility from the time we deliver them to the address you gave us.
The signature can be waived for domestic orders dispatched via UPS. When placing an order, the signature requirement is set by default; however, you can update your preference on the shipping page before proceeding to purchase. Please note, that if no signature is collected, you agree to our terms and conditions and, confirm that THE OUTNET can leave your package(s) outside the premises at the shipping address provided by you without obtaining a signature for proof of delivery. You authorise THE OUTNET to leave the package(s) at the shipping address without obtaining a signature and release and indemnify THE OUTNET from liability for any loss or damage that may result from leaving the package(s) at your shipping address without obtaining a signature.
Please note that we aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours. Delivery times appearing on the Site are estimates and are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. In any event, we will deliver the goods to you within 30 days of the day on which we accept your order. THE OUTNET is not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
If delivery is delayed by any event outside of our control, we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimize the effect of the delay. Provided we do this, we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to cancel your order and we will give you a refund for any goods you have paid for but not received.
Returns and exchangesTHE OUTNET will accept exchanges and returns in all categories with the exception of Clearance events. All Clearance items are Final Sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. We can only exchange for the same item in a different size based on stock availability. If you wish to exchange your item for an alternative product, we suggest that you return it for a store credit and purchase the new item separately. For details on how to return or exchange an item please refer to our Returns & Exchanges policy (hyperlink to help) for further information. Please note returns for exchanges are free of charge, but exchanges made to destinations outside of the U.S. will be processed for customs clearance and therefore any relevant import duty and tax charges will apply. If you selected PayPal when you placed your order, any applicable taxes and duties on your exchange should be paid with your debit or credit card. See costs for Shipping and Returns.
CANADIAN CUSTOMS - CANADA BORDER SERVICES AGENCYTHE OUTNET, a division of YNAP Corporation (hereinafter referred to as "THE OUTNET"), is an approved CREDITS participant with the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA). By ordering goods from THE OUTNET, I hereby authorize DHL Express (Canada) Ltd. an approved customs broker in CREDITS, to act as my agent, and to transact business with the CBSA to obtain release of my merchandise, account for duties and taxes, return merchandise to THE OUTNET, and electronically submit refund claims on my behalf. Under the CREDITS program, I understand that the CBSA will send any refund of duties and taxes that were paid on the returned merchandise to the customs broker, and that I will obtain the refund directly from THE OUTNET. Further, I also authorize DHL Express (Canada) Ltd. to forward any refund issued by the CBSA in my name, so that THE OUTNET can be reimbursed.
OUR POLICYItems should be returned new, unused, and with all THE OUTNET and designer garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged or soiled will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer. Where provided, belts and any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags should be included with your return. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if any of your purchases have been delivered without a THE OUTNET tag. You will need to inform us before you return a purchase. Unidentified returns will be returned to the sender.
EXCLUSIONSClearance items, Giveaways and purchases marked at checkout are FINAL and cannot be returned or exchanged.
LATE RETURNSPlease seek to return items within 28 days of receiving your order. Please note that returns requested outside of this period will be granted at our discretion.
SHOESAll shoes should be tried on a carpeted surface before wear.
LINGERIE & SWIMWEARBriefs, swimming costumes and bikini bottoms should be tried on over underwear, without removing the protective adhesive strip. Returns will not be accepted if this strip has been removed or if items are soiled, and will be sent back to the customer without a refund.
BEAUTYGift boxes must be returned unused, unopened and in their original packaging otherwise we will not accept them.
FAULTY GOODSGoods are faulty if they are received damaged or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
If your item is faulty when you receive it, you can return it for a refund. Simply request a return and have the faulty goods sent back to us within 30 days of receiving them.
If you discover a fault after this time, but within six months of purchase, you can still return it. Where possible, we will offer to repair the item. If it cannot be repaired and the same product is still available, we will send you a replacement. If the same product is no longer available, you are entitled to a full refund.
If you would like to exchange a faulty item instead of obtaining a refund, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability.
COLORSWe have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the Site. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
REPEATED RETURNSWe offer a flexible returns policy to make your online shopping experience even easier. However, we do monitor the number of returns made by customers. Continued returns will be flagged and may be refused at our discretion or lead to the closure of your account with us.
Intellectual property rightsYou acknowledge and agree that all copyright, designs, the "look and feel" of the Site, trademarks, including THE OUTNET and NET A PORTER, and all other intellectual property rights relating to the Content as herein described, including THE OUTNET Software and all HTML and other code contained in this Site, shall remain at all times vested in THE OUTNET and/or are the property of their respective owners. All such Content, including third party trademarks, designs and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on this Site are protected by federal and state laws and regulations and international treaty provisions. You are permitted to use the Content only as expressly authorized by THE OUTNET and/or its third party licensors. Any reproduction or redistribution of the above listed Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, copying and use of the above listed materials to any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited.
ContentIn addition to the intellectual property rights mentioned above, "Content" is defined as all information such as the "look and feel" of the Site, data files, graphics, text, photographs, drawings, logos, images, sounds, music, video, or audio files on this Site. THE OUTNET tries to ensure that the information on this Site is accurate and complete. THE OUTNET does not warrant or represent that THE OUTNET's Content is accurate, error-free or reliable or that your use of THE OUTNET's Content will not infringe rights of third parties. Your use of the Site is at your risk. THE OUTNET does not warrant that the functional aspects of the Site or THE OUTNET's Content will be error free or that this Web Site, THE OUTNET Content or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. If your use of this Site, or THE OUTNET's Content results in the need for servicing or replacing property, material, equipment or data, THE OUTNET is not responsible for those costs. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "as is" and "as available" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, reasonable care and skill, or non-infringement. THE OUTNET and its suppliers make no warranties about THE OUTNET's content, software text, downloads, graphics, and links, or about results to be obtained from using the Site. You bear the entire risk of the completeness, accuracy or usefulness of any Content found on this Site. THE OUTNET reserves the right to withdraw, temporarily or permanently, any Content from this Site at any time and for any reason. Removal may be immediate and without notice. You confirm that THE OUTNET is not liable to you or any third party for any such withdrawal.
No commercial useThis Site is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any Content, software, products, or services contained within this Site. You may not use this Site, or any of its Content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own Site.
Your activityYou use this Site at your sole risk. You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of this Site and for all of your communication and activity on this Site. We reserve the right to deny you access to this Site, or any part of this Site, at any time without notice. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that you engaged in prohibited activities, were not respectful of other users, or otherwise violated the TOS, we may deny you access to this Site on a temporary or permanent basis and any decision to do so is final.
You agree that you shall not remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including copyright and trade mark notices) which may be affixed to or contained within the Site.
You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Site, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Site for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Site with respect to any submissions made by them.
Third party sitesWe may include hyperlinks on this Site to other websites or resources operated by parties other than THE OUTNET, including advertisers. THE OUTNET has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Web Site and is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any off-site pages nor are we responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external websites or resources.
GeneralWhile THE OUTNET will use reasonable endeavors to verify the accuracy of any information it places on the Site, it makes no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. This Site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to this Site, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through this Site including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that this Site will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of Content or material uploaded or transmitted through this Site.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the products available through this Site including but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose. Nothing in these TOS shall limit your rights as a consumer under the laws of the State of New York.
You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and therefore shall not be in any way responsible for the security or privacy of this Site and any information provided to or taken from this Site by you.
You agree that, except for death and personal injury arising from our negligence, We will not be liable in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with this contract, for any economic losses (including without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), any loss of goodwill or reputation, or any special or indirect or consequential losses in any case whether or not such losses were incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the TOS.
IndemnificationAt our request, you agree fully to defend, indemnify and hold harmless THE OUTNET immediately on demand, its officers, directors, agents, affiliates, licensors, and suppliers, from and against all liabilities, claims, expenses, damages and losses, including legal fees, arising from any breach of the TOS by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Site, or the use by any other persons accessing this Site using your Internet account. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you hereunder. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these TOS and your use of the Site and the Services.
Digital Millennium Copyright ActIf you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing:
A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; andA statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please contact our Copyright Agent as follows:
THE OUTNET, YNAP Corporation
100 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10011
Attn: Copyright Agent
Tel: +1 888 968 8638
General Legal Terms(a) Complete Terms: The TOS constitute the whole legal agreement between you and THE OUTNET and govern your use of the Services and completely replace any prior agreements between you and THE OUTNET in relation to the Services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you understand that THE OUTNET may make changes to the TOS from time to time. When these changes are made, THE OUTNET will make a new copy of the TOS available at www.theoutnet.com. You agree that THE OUTNET is under no obligation to provide you with notices regarding changes to the TOS. You understand that it is your responsibility to check the TOS regularly for changes.
(b) Modifications to the Services: THE OUTNET is constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience for its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which THE OUTNET provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you. You further acknowledge and agree that THE OUTNET may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally at THE OUTNET's sole discretion, without prior notice to you.
(c) Confidentiality: You understand that THE OUTNET grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. THE OUTNET reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
(d) Liability in the Event of Breach: You agree that you will comply with all of the provisions of the TOS. You understand that you are solely responsible for (and that THE OUTNET has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the TOS and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which THE OUTNET may suffer) of any such breach.
(e) Rights Not Waived: You agree that if THE OUTNET does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the TOS (or which THE OUTNET has the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of THE OUTNET's rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to THE OUTNET.
(f) Severability: If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of these TOS is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the TOS without affecting the rest of the TOS. The remaining provisions of the TOS will continue to be valid and enforceable.
(g) Governing Law: The TOS, and your relationship with THE OUTNET under the TOS, shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York. You and THE OUTNET agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State and Federal courts in New York City, New York, and waive any claim or defense of inconvenient forum or lack of personal jurisdiction in such forum under any applicable law or decision or otherwise.
(h) Violation of TOS: Please report any violations of the TOS by emailing email@example.com.
(i) Independent Relationship: You and THE OUTNET are independent contractors, and these TOS, including but not limited to submission or distribution of any Content you created, will not, in whole or in part, establish any relationship of partnership, joint venture, employment, franchise or agency between the you and THE OUTNET. Neither party will have the power to bind the other or incur obligations on the other's behalf without the other's prior written consent. Neither party is authorized to act as an agent or representative of the other or for or on behalf of the other party in any capacity other than as expressly set forth in the TOS. Neither party shall in any manner advertise, represent or hold itself (or any of its agents) out as so acting or being authorized so to act, or incur any liabilities or obligations on behalf of, or in the name of, the other party, unless specifically provided for in the TOS.
RUSSIAN PERSONAL DATA POLICY
1. General Provisions
1.1. The Net-A-Porter Group Limited ("NAP" or "Operator") respects the privacy rights of its customers and recognizes the importance of protecting the information collected about them.
1.2. The present NAP Privacy and Confidentiality Policy ("Policy"), which constitutes a public document, covers all personal data ("PD") processed by NAP and has been developed in line with the applicable laws ("Law") related to PD.
1.4. The purpose of the Policy is to inform PD owners ("Data Subject/s") and other persons engaged in PD processing of NAP adherence to the fundamental principles of legitimacy, justice, non-redundancy, correlation of the content and scope of the PD processed to the declared processing purposes.
2.1. The following definitions apply to PD protection:
2.1.1. "Personal data": data which relates to a living individual who can be identified a) from that data or, b) from that data and other information in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
2.1.2. "Data subject": an individual who is the subject of PD. Data subjects have legal rights in relation to handling and processing of their PD.
2.1.3."Operator" a person who (either alone or jointly with other persons) determines the purpose for which, and the manner in which, any PD is to be processed. They have a responsibility to establish practices and policies in line with the Law.
2.1.4."Data processors" any person, other than an employee of the Operator) who processes PD on behalf of an Operator, i.e. third parties that process or handle PD on our behalf.
2.1.5."Processing" any activity that involves the use of PD. It includes obtaining, recording or holding the data, or carrying out any operation or set of operations on the data including organizing, amending, retrieving, using, disclosing, erasing or destroying. Processing also includes transferring PD to third parties.
2.1.6. "Sensitive Personal data" includes information about a person's racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or similar beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health,condition,sexual life, or about the commission of, or proceedings for, any offence committed or alleged to have been committed by that person, the disposal of such proceedings or the sentence of any court in such proceedings. Sensitive Personal data can only be processed under strict conditions, and usually requires the express consent of the Data Subject.
3. Objectives of PD Processing
3.1. NAP legal obligations and requirements under the Law for the processing of PD are to ensure that all PD processed by NAP in the course of its activities is:
3.1.1. collected, stored and processed for justifiable reasons;
3.1.2. processed by authorized persons with a legitimate reason;
3.1.3. stored safely;
3.1.4. retained only for the defined time period after which it is appropriately destroyed;
3.1.5. not disclosed to unauthorized persons.
3.2. NAP will actively seek to meet its obligations and duties in accordance with the Law and in so doing will not infringe the rights of its employees, customers, third parties or others.
4. Legal Grounds for PD Processing
4.1. PD are processed by NAP:
4.1.1. upon acquisition of appropriate consent of the Data Subject to the processing of his/her PD;
4.1.2. for the purpose of being compliant with the Law;
4.1.3. for the purpose of performing an agreement of which the Data Subject is a party or beneficiary.
4.2. PD may only be processed for the specific purpose notified to the Data Subject when it was first collected, or for purposes specifically permitted by the Law. PD must not be collected for one purpose and subsequently used for another. If it becomes necessary to change the purpose for which the data is being processed, the Data Subject must be informed of the new purpose before any processing occurs.
5. Purposes of PD Processing
5.1. NAP processes PD for the following purposes:
5.1.1. comply with Law requirements, organize its activities and its employees? activities;
5.1.2. verify the identity of customers and their eligibility to register as users on the NAP website;
5.1.3. process users? registrations, providing customers with a sign in ID for the NAP website and maintain and manage such registrations;
5.1.4. process, fulfill and deliver orders and manage customers? accounts;
5.1.5. provide customers with relevant customer care and respond to their queries, feedback, claims or disputes;
5.1.6. perform research or statistical analysis for marketing and promotional purposes in order to improve the content and layout of the NAP website and improve the NAP product offerings and services;
5.1.7. subject to obtaining consent in such form as may be required under the Law, NAP may use PD from its customers to provide them with notices, surveys, product alerts, communications and other marketing materials relating to goods and services offered by NAP sites including its exclusive membership programs, value added services ancillary to the memberships, and other products and services offered by NAP from time to time to its registered users.
5.2. NAP is entitled to disclose PD as may be required for any of the purposes above or as required by the Law, by State bodies or in respect of any claims or potential claims brought against NAP.
5.3. If the customer voluntarily submits any information for publication on the NAP website through the publishing tools, including but not limited to, Company Profile, Product Catalog, Trade Leads, Trust Pass Profile and any discussion forum, then the customer is deemed to have given consent to the publication of such information.
5.3. NAP does not sell PD to third party marketing companies.
5.4. NAP may employ third party business partners to collect and process PD on its behalf. NAP may also share PD with third party business partners to provide the customer with targeted advertising and other services. In such cases, these third parties will be subject to confidentiality agreements as outlined in articles 7.6 and 11 below and accordingly instructed by NAP to comply with the Law and NAP internal regulations.
5.5. NAP may collate information about site traffic, sales, wish lists, and other commercial information which can be transferred to third parties. This information cannot lead to the customer being identified and it is therefore not regarded as PD.
6. Consent and Processed PD
6.1. NAP collects PD in several ways when the customer places an order, buys a gift card for a friend or registers for a service. By registering, the customer expresses their consent to the collection of his/her PD.
6.2. In order to process and fulfill a customer?s order, NAP needs to collect the following information: name, surname, email address, phone numbers, home address, shipping and credit/debit card billing address(es).
6.3. PD can be accepted from a person other than the Data Subject, provided that the Data Subject has provided their consent to submit their PD to NAP for processing.
6.4. Saved bank card details are never shared with third parties and are only used to process the customer?s order using NAP partners? payment systems. NAP may also ask further information as a result of authentication or identity checks.
6.5. The NAP Live Chat provider stores all chat conversations for 13 months. These transcripts are only accessed by NAP for training purposes to improve the service offered. The customer can request a copy of their chat conversation when exiting Live Chat or contact the NAP customer care team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. PD processing
7.1. NAP will maintain an inventory of categories of PD it processes relating to its employees and customers, and for the purposes of which each category is used. The inventory shall indicate high-risk categories of PD processed in accordance with the Law, including but not limited to:
7.1.1. sensitive PD;
7.1.2. personal bank accounts, credit/debit cards and other financial information;
7.1.3. national identifiers, i.e. National Insurance or National Identity Numbers;
7.1.4. material relating to meetings, interviews or negotiations which could adversely affect individuals if such information were to be divulged.
7.2. NAP is responsible for ensuring that all PD processed within its systems are adequate, relevant and not excessive and are only collected on the basis of a real and justifiable business reason. Periodic reviews of NAP technology, processes and procedures implemented for PD processing are to be conducted to ensure they continue to be adequate and fit-for-purpose. Any anomalies identified are to be recorded and appropriate action must be taken to address the findings.
7.3. Processed PD must correspond to real and justifiable business reasons, for this purpose:
7.3.1. NAP will only process the minimum amount of PD required to meet its legitimate purposes;
7.3.2. additional information which is not relevant or is excessive for the stated purpose is not processed;
7.3.3. new systems and processes involving PD are to be developed and reviewed to ensure their compliance with the Law and NAP internal regulations.
7.4. NAP implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage to PD. Such measures align to the basic information security principles of:
7.5.1. Confidentiality - only those persons specifically authorized can access and or use PD;
7.5.2. Integrity - PD shall be accurate and relied upon for the purpose for which it is being processed;
7.5.3. Availability - PD are only provided to authorized persons upon receipt of a validated request;
7.5.4. Security - PD are stored in accordance with technical/security requirements provided by the Law and are not disclosed orally, in writing or in any electronic form to any unauthorized person, either deliberately or accidentally.
8. Storage Period and PD Retention
8.1. NAP is to ensure that PD is not kept for any longer than necessary and will adhere to any legal, regulatory or specific business reason justifying PD processing.
8.2. PD relating to customers? is only to be retained for as long as a business justification remains. PD relating to employees is normally retained for six years after the individual leaves the company. Some information however will be kept for longer; this could include information necessary in respect of pensions, taxation, potential/current disputes or litigation regarding the employment and information required for job references.
8.2. Appropriate processes and procedures are applied to ensure the regular backup of PD, and backups can be restored when required, irrespective of the period for which relevant PD have been retained.
9. Rights of Data Subjects
9.1. Everyone has the right to request access to any PD about them that is held or processed by NAP.
9.2. NAP complies with requests for access to PD as established by the Law. The supplied information shall be in an intelligible form that is easily understood by everyone.
9.3. NAP is allowed to require further information to determine whether the person submitting the request is the Data Subject (this is to avoid PD about one individual being send to another, inadvertently, or as a result of deception).
9.4. The Data Subject is entitled to modify their own PD by signing in to their account on the NAP site. The customer is able to delete saved credit/debit card details. If the customer changes their billing or shipping address while an order is still being processed, the order will be re-processed through security validation checks. PD can be also amended by the NAP customer care team by emailing email@example.com.
9.5. At all times the customer has the right to opt-out of subscribing to NAP regular service updates which may be sent to them: (i) email alerts for new products, features, enhancements, special offers, upgrade opportunities, contests, events of interest, and one-off marketing promotions; and (ii) direct mail alerts for new products, features, enhancements, special offers, upgrade opportunities, contests, events of interest, and one-off marketing promotions. Any email sent by NAP to the customer contains an easy automated unsubscribe link. Alternatively the customer can change their email preferences or opt out of all emails by signing in to their account on the NAP site or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
9.6. NAP sites and their contents are not targeted to minors (those under the age of 18). However, NAP cannot ascertain the age of individuals who access its site. If a minor has provided NAP with PD without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact NAP to have the relevant information removed.
10. Transfer and Cross-border Transfer ("CBT") of PD
10.1. NAP performs transfer and CBT of PD, i.e. transmission of PD to a recipient located in a foreign jurisdiction, in conformity with the rules established by the Law and exclusively for the purposes of PD processing indicated in par. 5 above.
10.2. PD can be transferred without written consent of the Data Subject to foreign countries that ensure proper protection of Data Subjects? rights in conformity with the Law.
10.3. PD can be transmitted across the borders to the countries that are incapable of ensuring proper protection of PD owner rights:
10.3.1. upon written consent of the Data Subject to CBT of their PD given as established by the Law;
10.3.2. for the purpose of performing an agreement of which both the Data Subject and the Operator are parties;
10.3.3. in other cases established by the Law.
10.4. The Operator could transfer PD to recipients located in foreign countries, including but not limited to: the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, the United States of America and Italy.
10.5. In case NAP shares PD with any (national or foreign) third party a Confidentiality Agreement ("NDA") shall be stipulated with such subject. In this case: (i) the NDA shall clearly indicate and describe the purposes for which the information may be used by the recipient and any eventual limitation or restriction to the possibility to use the information; and (ii) the recipient must provide an undertaking or other form of evidence of its commitment to process the information in a manner that will not contravene the Law and NAP applicable internal regulations.
11. Information on Third Parties Engaged in PD processing
11.1. Upon consent of the Data Subject, and unless otherwise provided by the Law, NAP is entitled to charge a third party ("Processor") with performing PD processing activities by virtue of a Data Processor Agreement ("DPA") to be mandatorily concluded with this subject.
11.2. The DPA shall define the list of actions (operations) with PD to be conducted by the Processor, the processing purposes, the confidentiality obligations towards the PD assumed by the Processor, as well as the obligations to protect PD as they are processed, and the requirements for the protection of the processed PD.
11.3. The Processor shall not be obliged to obtain consent from the Data Subject for the processing of their PD.
12. Information on Applicable Requirements to PD Protection
12.1. In the course of PD processing, NAP shall take all required legal, organizational and technical measures provided by the Law to protect PD from unlawful or accidental access, destruction, adjustment, blocking, copying, submission, sharing or other unlawful actions.
12.2. Namely, but not exclusively, PD shall be protected by means of the following:
12.2.1. appointment of persons responsible for organizing PD processing and safety;
12.2.2. issuance of internal regulations/procedures on PD processing and protection focused on prevention and tracing violations of the Law, elimination of respective consequences;
12.2.3. make employees engaged in PD processing aware of their participation in personal data processing, as well as the rules for personal data processing and protection set by NAP regulatory acts;
12.2.4. registration and recording of operations with PD;
12.2.5. internal transmission of PD solely among the persons holding positions included in the list of positions that require PD processing of the persons filling such positions;
12.2.6. organization of PD processing procedures within protected areas and with the use of required technology and systems, as well as ensuring physical protection of PD storage media, locations and tools for their processing;
12.2.7. setting access rules to PD, tracing cases of unauthorized access to PD and taking relevant measures;
12.2.8. implement a process for assessing the level of risk to individuals associated with processing PD;
12.2.9. organize periodic internal controls/audits over compliance of the PD protection measures taken in accordance with the Law and internal regulations of NAP.
13. The Data Protection Officer
13.1. NAP is responsible through its Data Protection Officer ("DPO") for the implementation of the present Policy and all operations connected with the processing of PD. In particular, the DPO is responsible for:
13.1.1. ensuring that NAP complies with the Law;
13.1.2. ensuring that appropriate ?fair processing? statements are made when NAP, its agents, contractors or service providers collect or process PD on its behalf, and that these reflect the purposes for which the information may be used and any other parties to whom the information may be revealed;
13.1.3. ensuring that PD is only obtained for specified and lawful business purposes indicated in this Policy and is not subsequently processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes;
13.1.4. ensuring that Data Subjects provide appropriate consent to their PD being held and processed by NAP;
13.1.5. ensuring NAP conducts periodic reviews of computer and hard copy records to verify that PD held is: (i) adequate, relevant, and not excessive for its purpose; (ii) accurate and up to date; and (iii) not kept longer than is necessary;
13.1.6. ensuring that NAP complies with article 9 of the present Policy in case of requests submitted by Data Subjects;
13.1.7. ensuring NAP applies all appropriate technical and organisational measures provided for by the Law to safeguard against unauthorised or unlawful processing of PD and against any accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to PD;
13.1.8. ensuring that training is provided to employees on joining NAP and annually thereafter and that a record of attendance is maintained.
13.2. The DPO is appointed by NAP executive body and receives instructions directly from that body.
14. Responsibility for Violation of PD Processing Rules
14.1. NAP employees engaged in PD processing shall bear disciplinary, civil, administrative or criminal responsibility for violation of PD processing rules in conformity with the Law and internal regulations of NAP.
15. Modification of this Policy
15.1. NAP has the right to amend and/or update this Policy in whole or in part in conforming with the Law. Each modification shall be clearly communicated on the NAP website and will be effective immediately upon publication.
16. Contact Details
16.1. Name of the Operator: The Net-A-Porter Group Limited, The Village Offices, Westfield London Shopping Centre, Ariel Way, London, W12 7GF
16.2. To obtain further information on the PD policy, please refer to the Contact Us section of the NAP website and email the relevant department. Alternatively, NAP customer care team is available by calling +44 330 022 5700 (from a mobile or internationally) or emailing email@example.com.